The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

But it wasn't day dreaming if she really had the tracker in her chest right? I'm confused again.

I didn't the impression at all that it was a dream. I saw the one flashback she had with the transmitter getting injected, but it seemed pretty obvious to me it was a flashback. Maybe I'm just oblivious :D

-Mike

I didn't the impression at all that it was a dream. I saw the one flashback she had with the transmitter getting injected, but it seemed pretty obvious to me it was a flashback. Maybe I'm just oblivious :D

-Mike

I don't think it was dream or flashback but real time. She left John at the cabin. Who ever, has been tracking her since the transmitter was implanted. Logged the locations and then started an assault based upon intel of observing those locations. Everything happened simultaneously.

I don't think it was dream or flashback but real time. She left John at the cabin. Who ever, has been tracking her since the transmitter was implanted. Logged the locations and then started an assault based upon intel of observing those locations. Everything happened simultaneously.

I agree.

So they are trying another reset or preparing for a finale? It says "Season Finale" for next week, but not sure how true that is.

-Mike

my son and I have faithfully watched them all together, and so if it goes away,I'll be disappointed. But it has been way too spotty. It has rarely been clear where they get their intel for what to hit next, and they have been way too inconsistent in staying with the story. It IS ok to have a character-development episode from time to time, but geez, they are trying to stop judgment day - that should drive everything.

And I do not even want to get started about the creepy red-head terminator and that whole line of the story, which has gotten more and more confusing.

I was thinking is John Henry the answer to judgement day? Ok we have 2 computer programs out there now. One is John Henry then they mystery one from the attack. The mystery one seems to have terminators working for it. Which one causes judgement day? Will the moral lessons being taught to John Henry make it stop the other one? Or is the other one sent back from the future to stop John Henry from becomming skynet?

If season finale is next week, it will be the Friday just being the Easter weekend. So it is not even going to make it to the rating weeks (in May?) This doesn't look good for the series.

I think the red head T1000 was sent back by John to create John Henry to fight his brother.

I think the red head T1000 was sent back by John to create John Henry to fight his brother.

Very possible, and I was considering the same thing, but if so why wouldn't he have had creepy red head talk to John and Sarah?

It's a good thing the season is nearly over... they keep killing off cast members at the current clip of 1 a week, and there ain't gonna be nobody left.

I keep waiting for Sarah to go. Maybe Tribune knew the future of the series by changing the title in their listings (thereby changing it on Dish) to Connor Chronicles...

I keep waiting for Sarah to go. Maybe Tribune knew the future of the series by changing the title in their listings (thereby changing it on Dish) to Connor Chronicles...

That is making a LOT of sense right now -- as I am watching this week's episode. Was shocked they killed off Derek. Was not expecting that in the least.

Call it "Connor Chronicles" and you can continue it... hmmm...

Funny you guys mention it, but I was thinking the same thing when they changed the name. Even more so as well when they started killing everyone off. When they hauled her off this week, I figured maybe this was it until they showed the preview for next week, though who knows.

I like your theory that the red head may be a "good" terminator. Makes sense with why she'd take care of a little girl opposed to letting her die since she'd be in the way.

Also useless trivia in case anyone didn't know (I didn't until I saw her on a talk show) but she's the lead singer for the band "Garbage" of "Stupid Girl" and "I'm Only Happy When it Rains" fame.

-Mike

I havent heard if its cancelled yet, I know it was close a few weeks ago. I removed it from the Season Pass two weeks ago. Such a shame, I watched every ep and really wanted it to be good.

I think the red head liquid terminator is the one we saw on the Jimmy Carter. John's question to it was will you join us and it said no, but maybe sometime after that it changed it's mind....er....microchip. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)