The sun is warm, water is wet, and ...

Will94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
USA
UT football: Three Longhorns arrested | Longhorns | a Chron.com blog
AUSTIN — Three Texas football players, including senior starters Alex Okafor and Kenny Vaccaro, were arrested early Monday and charged with Class C misdemeanors after police said they refused to leave a downtown pizza parlor.

Multiple Austin TV stations reported Okafor, Vaccaro and senior reserve tight end Barrett Matthews were arrested at 1:29 a.m. Monday and face charges of failure to obey a lawful order. The Daily Texan quoted a source saying the arrests happened after an officer asked the players to “go on” from Roppolo’s Pizza.

Texas.jpg

I counted 24 in that Sentinel story! WOW!
jaw-dropping.gif
05.gif
jaw-dropping.gif
05.gif

jaw-dropping.gif
05.gif
jaw-dropping.gif
05.gif

When I think of SEC East football and off the field problems, I think of Georgia. My apologies to Mark Richt!

Wow, that's a lot of arrests.

ALOT of arrest that went under the radar because of Gators winning. I seldom agree with Bryant Gumble, but his "final words" on how Urban Meyer and the Gators avoided any issues with the NCAA AND that beating the crap out of a woman is MUCH worse than taking money from a booster.

ALOT of arrest that went under the radar because of Gators winning. I seldom agree with Bryant Gumble, but his "final words" on how Urban Meyer and the Gators avoided any issues with the NCAA AND that beating the crap out of a woman is MUCH worse than taking money from a booster.

I also find it funny how Urban Meyer said that 'the arrest should not define the school'....it sure as shiznit define the U.:rolleyes:

UT should be relocated to Hunstville, TX ... provide the state with a huge reduction in prison transportation fees (probably why LSU and Angola St. Penitentiary are so close to each other). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)