The Superstations have returned ...

Unfortunately for those of us in LA, we have no KTLA as either a local or superstation (only the other two). Any one know what is going on? I guess we will need to watch The Flash an hour earlier...

Unfortunately for those of us in LA, we have no KTLA as either a local or superstation (only the other two). Any one know what is going on? I guess we will need to watch The Flash an hour earlier...
Okay, so if you are in the market of the Super station/network you still don't receive it , even with the Super station pack?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

For whatever reason they decided to stop selling them. Maybe this will make them think about it again? Remember they are only SD, for me no problem for the news I watch in the different cities or as a back-up/time change to watch a few programs. But for some not being HD they don't want them.

The guide data is now gone and I thought there's was 5 super stations....the one from Boston is gone.

I don't know what the problem may be on your end, they are all there, with the guide. WSBK isn't even part of the dispute.

For whatever reason they decided to stop selling them. Maybe this will make them think about it again? Remember they are only SD, for me no problem for the news I watch in the different cities or as a back-up/time change to watch a few programs. But for some not being HD they don't want them.

One of my small regrets is dropping the superstitions, I enjoyed catching news from other areas

Reactions: Link and Tampa8
With the availability of almost any newscast available online, I don't see the value of having Supers anymore. I dropped them a long time ago.

Reactions: JayR
With the availability of almost any newscast available online, I don't see the value of having Supers anymore. I dropped them a long time ago.

I can understand that too. For me especially in the morning I just want to click and watch the local news, some news from a couple of areas of the Country and National news. When something is happening in LA it's nice to just turn to the KTLA and likely they are there covering it, then I can go back to what I was watching. For us it's worth the $80 a year even more so with our CW not available right now. No doubt not a needed thing but if used a nice package to have.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)