the "this" channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
"Loaded with commercials . . ."
I have no problem 30 second skipping commercials, loaded or not so loaded. I do have a problem with all the FREE content on streaming services that has commercials that can NOT be skipped, like IMDb to name just one.

Also, a Diginet by the name of MOVIES play some really good old ones, and it airs Fractured Flickers. :). Yes, with Hans Conried.

I understand and accept that free content has to come with commercials so that streamers pay the bills. What bothers me is when Amazon moves some of the movies to IMDB ( I read Amazon bought it in 1998 for half a billion) to force you to watch never ending commercials. Not cool Bezos! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Bobby and TheKrell
THIS was one of the first diginets I believe, going back before METV & Antenna TV. I have seen it a few times and it used to have more TV shows and less movies. RTV (Retro TV) was another. But RTV is not nearly as good as they used to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)