The Tomorrow People (CW)

TV Guide website said the last episode rating was around 1.7 million & an 0.6 rating. It premiered to ratings of 2.3 million and an 0.8 rating, but they have steadily dropped a bit just about every week. Cw ordered a full season of episodes of this show back in early November. Will it return next fall ? I think it will depend on whether the spring season finale will gain ratings or not.

It seems like it would do better following Arrow--similar audience. But I guess if it's following Vampire Diaries, that couldn't hurt. Serialized shows like The Tomorrow People that are having trouble finding an audience may want to consider posting the first half of the season's episodes on Netflix streaming for people to catch up during the holiday hiatus.

Considering its 1 of the lowest 2 rated show on the Network... dont expect a 2nd season.
Other show is Beauty and the Beast

I believe it beats Nikita (final episodes), The Carrie Diaries (no more episodes ordered), Beauty and the Beast, Hart of Dixie, and Reign. CW only has 4 shows that out do it in ratings, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and The Originals. How many shows can a network replace? This is why it could go either way, the ratings are not good, but the well could be dry....

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 10

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"The Citadel": Stephen has a clue to what happened to his father, but his fellow Tomorrow People are skeptical; John has some disappointing news; plans are made to rescue captives from Ultra's secret lab.

S~

It seems like it would do better following Arrow--similar audience. But I guess if it's following Vampire Diaries, that couldn't hurt. Serialized shows like The Tomorrow People that are having trouble finding an audience may want to consider posting the first half of the season's episodes on Netflix streaming for people to catch up during the holiday hiatus.

It seemed to make more sense paired with Arrow to me too. You're right, Arrow and The Tomorrow People would probably have a similar audience. They are both gender neutral shows that might skew towards the male audience. I have to think Vampire Diaries is heavily skewed to the teenage girl audience. I don't see the overlap there and I think it will probably hurt the ratings.

For me, living in the DVR days for a long time now, I don't really care what day a show is on or what it follows because I don't watch anything but sports and news live anyways. The only two shows I currently watch on CW are Arrow and The Tomorrow People but I have to say, I like the direction the channel is moving. They keep putting out stuff that other networks wouldn't touch and I appreciate it. I just hope the move to Mondays doesn't cause a ratings drop that will get the show canceled.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Rumble": Jedikiah tests Stephen and the other trainees to see who is worthy of becoming an Ultra agent; Cara is visited by someone from her past; a dangerous mission.

S~

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"Rumble": Jedikiah tests Stephen and the other trainees to see who is worthy of becoming an Ultra agent; Cara is visited by someone from her past; a dangerous mission.

S~

Good episode. I like how this show keeps adding new layers of complexity in terms of who they are up against, including other Tomorrow People, so it's becoming more of an us (Tomorrow People) vs. them (Ultra) focus.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 12

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Sitting Ducks": Stephen worries about his fellow trainee Hillary, who has a hidden agenda; Stephen's mom wants to have a family camping trip with her new boyfriend.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 13

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

"Things Fall Apart": Stephen must make a dangerous deal to protect Astrid; Cara issues a harsh punishment after clashing with John; a secret about Stephen's mother is revealed.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 14

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Brother's Keeper": Stephen makes a deal with Jedikiah in hope of restoring order; Russell and Cara are faced with a trap from Ultra as they track a new break-out on the loose.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Enemy of My Enemy": Caught by Ultra, an angry Julian strikes a potentially deadly deal; John disobeys orders again and makes a discovery; Astrid has nightmares after her near-death experience.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 16

Monday, March 17, 2014 (New Night)

"Superhero": Hillary continues to be suspicious of Stephen's motives; Morgan takes a risk to help the tomorrow people; Jedikiah makes a surprising

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 17

Monday, March 24, 2014

"Endgame": Stephen finds a clue that the Tomorrow People have been desperately seeking; Russell and John learn about a dangerous plan; Cara is shocked when she uncovers the identity of a new break-out.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 18

Monday, March 31, 2014

"Smoke and Mirrors": Fed up with the lies Jedikiah has been telling, Stephen makes a decision about his alliances; Stephen's brother disappears.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 19

Monday, April 14, 2014

"Modus Vivendi": Stephen's work as a double agent appears to be paying off; Russell is sent to meet with the founder; Jedikiah tries to hide his secret from Ultra.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 20

Monday, April 21, 2014

"A Sort of Homecoming": Everyone worries about the consequences of The Founder learning of Roger's possible return; Stephen enlists John and Cara to help him destroy the training machine; a group decides to head out in search of the refuge.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 21

Monday, April 28, 2014

"Kill Switch": Cara and Stephen try to buy Jedikiah time as he works on a possible antidote for the serum; Russell and the other rogue Tomorrow People come to a rash decision; John turns to Astrid for advice.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 22 (Finale)

Monday, May 5, 2014

"Son of Man": When Russell realizes his alliance was a mistake, he tries to make amends by saving Cara; Stephen tries to stop the extermination of humanity.

S~

Well at least if it does not get renewed they pretty much tied up all the story lines. Yes they showed a new one at the end, but all in all it is pretty wrapped up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)