The W-x satellites and mapping them in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
the satellites w4, w1, and w5, are not mapped in my drake, would they be under a different name?

Also w5 is not mapped in my 905, i tunned it to g1-3 and unplugged it for 20 seconds, plugged it in again, and let it sit undisturbed for 20 minutes, came back, still no w5!:rant:

G1-3 has always been an issue with me. Barely get the DC to lite up. So I always let my 920 go to 151. I read somewhere that this channel do the same as 3.
Never have any problems.

the satellites w4, w1, and w5, are not mapped in my drake, would they be under a different name?

Yes the W5 designation is very old and the 4dtv uses it. You can name and store a satellite anything in your drake it don't have to be the same as the 4D.

Also w5 is not mapped in my 905, i tunned it to g1-3 and unplugged it for 20 seconds, plugged it in again, and let it sit undisturbed for 20 minutes, came back, still no w5!:rant:
Are you subbed to anything? Did you get hit? You may have to do a master reset with the 905 to get everything right. Usually when the maps change I do an online rehit or call NPS (I have my programming with them) and it fixes everything in my 922. I normally go to G1-3 to take the hit.

ok i did a mr, now i have no maps! how do i fix it now?

and can someone convert my unit id to the 12 digit? 000-03419-98081-164

the satellites maps are still there.....I know on my 905 they are after a master reset

otherwise move to G5 (125W) and turn the 905 to channel 100 and it should remap

why did you do a master reset?
He did a master reset Ice because he didn't have the W5 tile. I told him to get his box hit first that probably would have fixed the problem. He can call NPS or SRL and they will send out a courtesy hit to test the box.

again...why do a master reset then?

just frigging move the dish to a premium movie mux and download W5

He needs to follow instructions. He wants to sub to stuff NPS has so he should just call NPS and have them decode his unit ID and sub for a month. Once he gets hit everything will fall in to place. Then after the month is up if he wants to use a NPS reseller to try to save money everything will be ready to go. Are you listening Fizzle :confused:

there is no g5-100, it will only go to channel one, and i i enter 150, it will still go to channel 1
i could not get the 905 to map w5 after doin 2 rehits so i did a mr
and i am subbed to nps

and if it helps my authorazation status is zero key and my sig strenght is 94 but n/a quaility

i did, you said tune the freq... ok what freq? and what is horizontal right or left??

it still says tunning but i got it on 1375 mhz right polarity

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)