The Walking Dead on AMC

Nobody watches live TV anymore(unless it's sports),deal with it(not you,Whitewolf,those idiot execs who don't want to get it that people just don't want to sit through 20 minutes + of commercials just to watch 40 minutes of TV).
Whitewolf is just a SAD Yahoo, cut and paster.

Reactions: Hall and osu1991
Loved how Carol could multi task so well in this episode. Dress like a ninja warrior, kill off mutant humans knows as the Wolves, give a little comfort and "mercy"(knife to the brain) to her neighbors all while she had a casserole cooking in the oven. Reminds me of the old Enjolie commercial back in the 70s ; I can bring home the bacon ,....... Fry it up in the pan , and never let him forget he's a man... because I'm a woman ........Enjolie!:biggrin

Reactions: Annie61
Loved how Carol could multi task so well in this episode. Dress like a ninja warrior, kill off mutant humans knows as the Wolves, give a little comfort and "mercy"(knife to the brain) to her neighbors all while she had a casserole cooking in the oven. Reminds me of the old Enjolie commercial back in the 70s ; I can bring home the bacon ,....... Fry it up in the pan , and never let him forget he's a man... because I'm a woman ........Enjolie!:biggrin

I am glad the casserole did not burn! Maybe next week we will find out if that celery soup was any good in making it. I just thought it was interesting that essentially everything happened in 26? minutes...

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I am glad the casserole did not burn! Maybe next week we will find out if that celery soup was any good in making it. I just thought it was interesting that essentially everything happened in 26? minutes...

On the Talking Dead, they said the attack all happened in real time: 45 minutes.

Guess someone's going to miss his date with Lucille. Did not see that one coming.
It'll just be someone else,just like they changed the "infected" character getting eaten by the cannibals last season. Ah yes,the MUCH overused "car won't start when you need it to the most" movie/tv show saw. One last thing,CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!!

I wonder if Rick will be cutting his hand off. Kept thinking to the comic when he wrapped it and kept looking at it.
In the comic, the Governor cut rick hand off

Despite what happened, I did not care for it from the start. Just a bunch of bickering, throw downs, and "limpers".

Re-watched the scene... Glen and Nicolas were shooting walkers, but ran out of bullets, so they switched to their knives before they jumped up on the dumpster.

Last edited:
Re-watched the scene... Glen and Nicolas were shooting walkers, but ran out of bullets, so they switched to their knives before they jumped up on the dumpster.
But remember when Michonne said, sometimes you don't know if it's your blood, a walker blood, or someone else's blood. Why did the writers have her say that? We also thought the baby was dead once too, they hung that for the end of a final season. Just to get people talking At this point I give him a 50- 50 to be dead or alive. The comics don't set the rules, of the video

But remember when Michonne said, sometimes you don't know if it's your blood, a walker blood, or someone else's blood. Why did the writers have her say that? We also thought the baby was dead once too, they hung that for the end of a final season. Just to get people talking At this point I give him a 50- 50 to be dead or alive. The comics don't set the rules, of the video
GLEN FALLS.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)