The Walking Dead on AMC

Well, you never know with that show what twist it could take, Kirtman can weave a good story in the comics, which I do read but I can see where he would have someone that is immune to the infection as a new twist, or just become a little sick, and then becomes immune, he killed a walker with that machete, and it had walker blood on it, he then cuts himself deep enough where you see he can't use his hand, maybe he has to chop his hand off to save his own life.
20140108-151213.jpg

There ain't no single person either going to or who could have saved Glenn. Out of a total of maybe 100,000 zombies in that pit originally,say 25% broke off when the horn was blowing during the Zombie Parade,that would still be 25,000 surrounding Glenn & that other dude. No right minded person would attempt to go through that many zombies to save someone that they can't really be sure is there,still alive &/or not bitten.

Reactions: Annie61
I say Glenn wasn't dead. He had the dead body of Nicholas on top of him and the zombies were eating his guts out while Glenn looked on in horror. After all he wasn't mentioned in the memorial sequence of The Talking Dead after the show. I say somehow he is still alive and next week somebody will rescue him. Now did Rick hurt his hand with the knife he was using to kill the zombies are did he get scratched or bit?

I say Glenn wasn't dead. He had the dead body of Nicholas on top of him and the zombies were eating his guts out while Glenn looked on in horror. After all he wasn't mentioned in the memorial sequence of The Talking Dead after the show. I say somehow he is still alive and next week somebody will rescue him. Now did Rick hurt his hand with the knife he was using to kill the zombies are did he get scratched or bit?
If Rick was bit,he'd do more than just look at his hand,he would have cut it off.

OK if a truck horn could draw away half the herd, why not use the motor cycle/car horn to pull them back after the truck horn was cut off? They need to rig up an air raid siren away from town....

OK if a truck horn could draw away half the herd, why not use the motor cycle/car horn to pull them back after the truck horn was cut off? They need to rig up an air raid siren away from town....
I say they should of blown them up when they were still in the gravel pit area ,instead of taking them on a zombie parade right past their town. At least they were contained in one pit area before Rick got his bright idea to walk them 20 miles away from town via the highway.

No way Glenn is dead. That's an end of season type thing. I would bet that Nick is on top of him getting eaten. He somehow manages to slide under the garbage bin if there is room. Trust me.

I saw a theory somewhere that this was all a fevered hallucination of Nicholas, because they had already run out of bullets before they jumped on the dumpster. So if they were out of bullets , there would be no way that Nicholas could shoot himself. That could be how they come back from it next week. He imagined all this in his mind and we come back and they are still on the dumpster. I'm betting that Daryl comes back by with his motorcycle and distracts the crowd from the two on the dumpster and they both survive.

I saw a theory somewhere that this was all a fevered hallucination of Nicholas, because they had already run out of bullets before they jumped on the dumpster. So if they were out of bullets , there would be no way that Nicholas could shoot himself. That could be how they come back from it next week. He imagined all this in his mind and we come back and they are still on the dumpster. I'm betting that Daryl comes back by with his motorcycle and distracts the crowd from the two on the dumpster and they both survive.
That does not fly IMO as they did not shoot the scene from a hallucination of Nicholas perspective. The camera was focused on Glen when they fell. It just would not make sense to shoot it the way they did if that is what they are going to do.

IF, and its possible, Glen is not dead, it is because Nicholas landed on top of him, and Glens reaction was one of horror and not pain. At least IMO.

That does not fly IMO as they did not shoot the scene from a hallucination of Nicholas perspective. The camera was focused on Glen when they fell. It just would not make sense to shoot it the way they did if that is what they are going to do.

IF, and its possible, Glen is not dead, it is because Nicholas landed on top of him, and Glens reaction was one of horror and not pain. At least IMO.

Two different possibilities or theories for the outcome of this show that keep Glen alive. I saw one where they show footage ( check out HuffingtonPost.com )from the show up to the point of them jumping up on the dumpster and Glen and Nicholas ran out of ammo before they got on the dumpster and Glen pulled out his knife. Nicholas went click , click with his weapon before they jumped on the dumpster , that was why Glen pulled out his knife. So unless Nicholas always kept one shell for suicide in his gun at all times, it would make sense, that this is indeed a hallucination by Nicholas and when we come back it will be them still on the dumpster and Nicholas will snap out of it and they will be alive, till something distracts the herd from eating them. But will see in next week's 90 minute episode.

I just watched the ending again. It sure seems like they are both out of ammo but you never do see Nick run out, he just pulls out the knife. You can hear a gun click when Glenn lowers his which could be the sound of Nick's.

After watching again I think it's possible it could be some kind of dream.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Glenn certainly appeared to run out of ammo (I may have missed his gun clicking when empty) but if Nicolas didn't, why would he stop shooting otherwise ?

The whole slow-motion, hazy effect (from Nicolas' eyes or viewpoint), etc make me think it was a dream as well. Pffft, "who shot J.R. ?"....

There is a huge fan group hopeful that Glen did not happen, then there is a huge group of editorials that say if it was not real it would destroy the credibility of the show...

Also will Rick have to cut off his hand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts