The Walking Dead on AMC

Setting up home in the prison and having a baby are both big events, but it promises to get old halfway through the season. However, I'm looking forward to four equally compelling development: Andrea's new group, the leader (Governor?) of demilitarized town, the return of Merle Dixon, and Michonne (although only mildly). I also like the two prisoners who were somewhat added to the group.

Don't know how long the two prisoners will last around the sheriff. I can see him giving out more haircuts with his bayonet, if they get out of line.:p

I would like to know who those 2 zombies that Michone has at her side are.Are they family?Are they trophies?

Merle minus one hand should be an interesting return,I also like the 2 remaining prisoners they could be valuable to the group.

MikeD-C05 said:
Don't know how long the two prisoners will last around the sheriff. I can see him giving out more haircuts with his bayonet, if they get out of line.:p

I think they'll fit in well with the group but, then again, their presence may serve as test to see how cold and hardened Rick has become. We shall see.

Teehar said:
I would like to know who those 2 zombies that Michone has at her side are.Are they family?Are they trophies?

As I recall, their scent (death) masks her from being sniffed out by other Walkers. That's why she keeps one in front and one in back...and they have no arms and their jaws have been removed.

As I recall, their scent (death) masks her from being sniffed out by other Walkers. That's why she keeps one in front and one in back...and they have no arms and their jaws have been removed.

I just rewatched episode 2 of season one where Glen and Rick smear themselves with zombie guts to walk a few city blocks through a hoard of zombies. I know the technique is not as exciting as hacking and slashing through a difficult situation, but it seems if they are low on ammo, it's a technique they could make more use of (like when the farm got attacked).

I just rewatched episode 2 of season one where Glen and Rick smear themselves with zombie guts to walk a few city blocks through a hoard of zombies. I know the technique is not as exciting as hacking and slashing through a difficult situation, but it seems if they are low on ammo, it's a technique they could make more use of (like when the farm got attacked).

Walker Death Scent in a convenient and attractively packaged aerosol spray. :)

ooh ooh you better get an ad fir that!If they aren't already selling it they will be soon.:D

I thought Axe body spray was the same thing. :D

Seriously, have you ever smelled a teenage boy after a day of school, p.e. , and no shower? Smells just like nasty old zombie. I know I have a 12 year old who thinks that Axe is a substitute for a shower. And arguing with him about it is just like arguing with a zombie.:p

I only started watching after Dish dropped AMC from their lineup. So count me as one of those. I've got fed up with the fox, nbc, abc,etc. canceling shows that I was interested. So I decided not to,watch them anymore except for a few shows like supernatural. Anyway, I watched the first season and got hooked very quickly. I thought those first six episodes were outstanding. The second season I watched and was less impressed about,the farm. I guess they needed to develop the characters and they did. I am going to concentrate now on my least favorite character-Lori. She has made some stupid moves. First stupid move was to get involved with Shane, the psycho. I do not remember if this was the second but why will you take a car all by yourself and try to get your husband. Above everything she already knew that she was pregnant. I was wishing that she got killed or a zombie got her. So that I did not have to continue watching her stupidity. She is the one character that just follow whatever the husband said. In a way I think she instigated more Rick to get rid of Shane. It was kind of evil worse than getting bitten by a zombie. Then there is the constant looking for Carl because he is not be found when thing go wrong. Can you take,care of a boy who is not even a teenager. In an indirect way, Dale was killed by her negligence of this little boy. I really dislike the Carl character. To me he needs to be sat down and given a major speech. Now we can see her negligence coming out in the prison.

I love the show and will keep watching. I dare to say that this is a better show than Lost.

I am so SICK of Carl, and I want to knock his Dad's sheriff hat of his head...or rather knock his head off. So far, not impressed this year.

It was great to see Merle reappear with is makeshift hand from hell, so to speak. So what did everyone think of "The Governor" and his Utopiaville? It was nice change of pace, but I'm surprised we didn't see one second of Rick and our favorite gang of prison-bound Walker slayers. Offhand, I was glad to see the show spend some time with another group of survivors, but I wish they didn't devote the entire hour to them. But I guess they had to establish the background story. Additionally, I don't like the Governor and I see him and his band of minions getting involved in Rick's business..and we're going to have a showdown later in the season. So what's going to happen between Merle and Daryl? Daryl has turned into a "good guy" but is blood thicker than water? Will he wind-up throwing the team under the bus? We shall see. Is Andrea smitten with The Governor? Is he going to permit Andrea and Michonne to leave the friendly confines of Utopiaville (of whatever it's called)? All good questions.

I really liked the episode,was a great change of pace from the prison storyline.I think the governor is a Jim Jones,Charles Manson wanna be.

Was glad to find out more about Michone's armless,jawless zombie pals.Cut off their arms and remove their jaws and you now have a docile zombie.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts