The Walking Dead on AMC

That is a smart move by AMC doing that :)

Yeah, I think a lot of people tune-out after TWD because a repeat of the show follows and they dodn't feel like staying up so late to watch Talking Dead. Offhand, I think Talking Dead will add close to a million viewers by riding the coat tails of TWD, and the live studio show is low-cost to produce so they'll make money.

The Walking Dead Full Series Marathon Will Air on AMC, Starting December 31

Found my Walking Deads archived from before the dispute with Dish, transferring back to 622 to move to another drive... now to catch a marathon and get the ones missed.

Source

You weren't doing anything special from December 31-January 2, right?

AMC is airing a full series marathon of The Walking Dead, starting with the Season 1 pilot at 9 a.m. on Monday, December 31, 2012, and ending with the Season 3 midseason finale on Wednesday, January 2, 2013, at 3 a.m. Actually, right after the midseason finale, "Made to Suffer," they are re-airing the pilot, “Days Gone By,” at 4 a.m. If you are up for it, watch it again!

Source

You weren't doing anything special from December 31-January 2, right?

AMC is airing a full series marathon of The Walking Dead, starting with the Season 1 pilot at 9 a.m. on Monday, December 31, 2012, and ending with the Season 3 midseason finale on Wednesday, January 2, 2013, at 3 a.m. Actually, right after the midseason finale, "Made to Suffer," they are re-airing the pilot, “Days Gone By,” at 4 a.m. If you are up for it, watch it again!

Thanks for sharing I will be watching and dvring it :)

Nope. Daryl is by far a fan favorite. From a marketing standpoint, bad move. People didn't like Lori, she could go, Shane's death was all but guaranteed, but Daryl can't go. Now Andrea could off the governor. :)

I agree, Daryl will stay. I could live with Andrea getting killed, Ive never liked her.

I will trade all the Daryl brothers in for someone else else and anyone else can bite Daryl :D :)

I will trade all the Daryl brothers in for someone else else and anyone else can bite Daryl :D :)

All joking aside, I do like Daryl. I just don't see how he survives being being held by The Governor, his encounter with Merle and, more importantly, his being #2 with Tyrese and perhaps Morgan coming back into the picture. It makes him expendable. We shall see.

All joking aside, I do like Daryl. I just don't see how he survives being being held by The Governor, his encounter with Merle and, more importantly, his being #2 with Tyrese and perhaps Morgan coming back into the picture. It makes him expendable. We shall see.

I know I was kidding also and I feel the same about Daryl and yes we shal see with Tyrese and Morgan coming back in the picture :)

I'm sorry, but I'll trade Daryl and his other brother Daryl since I'm into obtuse Newhart Show references, for the occasional flash of Andrea's naked fanny perpendicular. Heck, I'll bite a walker and then bite Daryl myself. ;)

I have been so tempted several times to use the Daryl and Daryl reference.:D Decided to wait and see if someone else would.;)

Well, if you watched, Daryl was running around in the spring season preview after the last episode, with his bow, so...

Also, Im not sure about Daryl in the comics, but if they stay somewhat close to what Ive read, I dont think tyrese makes it past the summer finale.

Over-reading role of Tyrese and Morgan. I see him surviving; if anyone can survive that, it is Daryl. And as I said earlier, this is a guy who people like, I KNOW the writers like to mess with people, but I just don't see them offing him.

I must have missed something. What was the webisode part? I thought I had seen all the Webisodes, but I do not remember a scene from the webisodes in this weeks episode.

The people who went into the prison, the scene before they were in the prison was a webisode

Well, if you watched, Daryl was running around in the spring season preview after the last episode, with his bow, so...

Also, Im not sure about Daryl in the comics, but if they stay somewhat close to what Ive read, I dont think tyrese makes it past the summer finale.
Daryl is not in the comics. He's new to us too!:D. I like his character and glad to see him in the previews but thought hey they gave away part of the story!!! :)

What scene? I must have missed it???

The webisodes provide background information...some of it just interesting tidbits, but others stuff that happens to people joining the show. I'm usually not a big fan of webisodes, but these are pretty good.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-webisodes-1-a-new-day (Season 2 Webisodes - Start Here)
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek (Season 3 Webisodes - Start Here)
http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/tag/videotype/webisode (complete list of webisodes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts