The Walking Dead on AMC

These last few sunday nights have been painful without BB.. PLEASE BRING ON THE WALKERS!!!! and lets kill the governor pretty quickly and move on. ;)

30 Days Without an Accident: Sunday, 13 October 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

Season 4, Episode 1

"The group lives an ideal life at the prison, and strives to hold onto humanity."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: tt_eps_nx

[MARQ]* * * * * Season Premiere * * * Season Premiere * * * Season Premiere * * * * *[/MARQ]

PLEASE BRING ON THE WALKERS!!!! and lets kill the governor pretty quickly and move on. ;)

Yes, PLEASE! I want to get back to the real threat being the walkers. It went from taking a group beating on one to take them down to now Carl with an exacto knife can take out a herd, and the group is more concerned about the living.

Worried!!!

Less than stellar beginning. And I admit ahead of time, seeing the new show runner, Scott Gimple on TD afterwards, did not give me a lot of confidence.

Worried!!!

Less than stellar beginning. And I admit ahead of time, seeing the new show runner, Scott Gimple on TD afterwards, did not give me a lot of confidence.

You know kab,I have the same feeling as you.Something just seemed to be missing from last night's episode.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You know kab,I have the same feeling as you.Something just seemed to be missing from last night's episode.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!
yeh, a sense of direction. The whole woman in the woods scene was kind of senseless.

I kinda thought they had too many things going on in one episode.

As soon as they showed the helicopter and walkers on the roof, my son called it.... he said right away that it was going to collapse. And that store - it was untouched. I guess from previous stores, bars, homes, etc, the walkers don't trash things. But no other people had ran across that store already ?

I also said quickly that the hog was infected (it is now infecting animals). The Patrick character commented to Daryl about the deer he brought back to the prison, suggesting he ate it and that's where he got "sick" from. I'm guessing there are, or were, other hogs. That will no doubt affect a LOT of people.

Worried!!!

Ditto! While I certainly understand the Season Premiere episode has to lay a lot of groundwork and bring viewers up-to-date on activities that occurred over the past 6-months, this episode left me underwhelmed and scratching my head. Afterwards, even Nathan Fillion could not unsuck the uneasy feeling I had listening to Scott Gimple's vision on TD. I could be wrong about this upcoming season, but I am not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling. Right now the Season Premiere made a complete fustercluck out of the show. I too am worried....very worried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)