The Walking Dead on AMC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I can't figure how to answer your question, without a major spoiler, just say remember when Rick looked up, and saw that helicopter, who were the people flying it, will change everything.
I agree with that, and the helicopter ties in with the
storyline
that comes after the post-Negan
one
, but Fear is moving the Houston, and the helicopter storyline is in Ohio.

I just don't see how Fear ties into that. I'm thinking the helicopter means one of two things. Either they're skipping the next storyline, or it's just a teaser for the far future (wouldn't be the first time).

Last edited:
lennie-on-fear-the-walking-dead-2-768x512.jpg

Might want to put this into the "Fear" thread, as I beleive they've already talked about his introduction in that one.
Thanks, I didn't even know there was a fear thread, so it seems there is always a new twist, so I never even try to use the comic as a real guide, and totally enjoy the read, plus who knows 100% for sure if Carl does die, I assume it, and I know he did play a major role in the comic, with his new girlfriend, which without will not play out to well, unless they drop the new bad people

Evidently TWD mid-season premiere was last night.

Article in the local paper mentioned it, and of course spoiled something in it's headline.
Saw that there were no new posts in this thread, so figured I'd remind people to check their DVR's. :D

I'll probably watch on the AMC app tonight, so will not be following this thread until after then.

OMG, what a boring episode. Was anyone else here shouting "go ahead and die already!"?

That’s exactly what I said. I was folding laundry while watching it. Kept saying “get on with it already.” I knew I had it on DVR all week but was never in a huge hurry to watch it because I knew it would be like this. I’m surprised they didn’t drag out his death over more episodes.

As much as it drug out it still had good moments in it. I found it interesting how Carl’s dream had Negan in it.

Now that i read the spoilers, i do not want to watch it. I will skip it until further notice
The 5 or so minutes with Carol, Morgan & Ezekiel are about the only thing worth watching. Unfortunately each one of those 5 minutes was separated by 10 minutes of boredom from the death watch.

I do not want to be bored. Last season was one of worst season. I am on the edge of dropping the series.

I think you have the same opinion as the majority of people watching. Many have quit already and the rest are only watching because they feel more obligated since they watched since the beginning. There are very, very few that actually feel it's still a good quality show like it was in the beginning.

I think you have the same opinion as the majority of people watching. Many have quit already and the rest are only watching because they feel more obligated since they watched since the beginning. There are very, very few that actually feel it's still a good quality show like it was in the beginning.
Do you think that they'll screw up the Whisperers if they introduce them? I mean, I thought that Negan was going to be the ultimate bad guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)