The Weather Channel....is BACK!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe 362 is where AccuWeather will go.

TWC is pathetic. Weather dot com, owned by TWC, is predicting 10% chance of precipitation Wednesday, while weather dot gov says 90% chance of snow, and Fairfax County has issued a Weather Alert/Winter Storm Watch. Gee, I wonder who is more accurate? And how many times have I seen the 5 day forecast not agree with their own hourly forecast? Saving money by hiring middle school students to run the site?

So Paul F doesn't want to see LA weather? He'd prefer to watch some guys wandering around Alaska?

Weather channel on on your phone who needs another channel TV is old-school and get the weather channel on your phone or anywhere doesn't really matter anymore

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Weather channel on on your phone who needs another channel TV is old-school and get the weather channel on your phone or anywhere doesn't really matter anymore

No matter how many apps there are, and how great they are, nothing beats a well-presented TV weather forecast. Nothing else comes close. I use TWC on my phone because their app is the best, but I watch the local weather every night. It's just not the same experience, I know I am not alone.

Usually when I see the weather channel it always talk about the East Coast they don't never talked with the West Coast maybe very briefly but always these coast so it's useless for us

No matter how many apps there are, and how great they are, nothing beats a well-presented TV weather forecast. Nothing else comes close. I use TWC on my phone because their app is the best, but I watch the local weather every night. It's just not the same experience, I know I am not alone.

TWC the best?

Have you compared the daily and hourly forecasts? They don't match. And they are slow to update. W.gov is more accurate, as is Farenheit and EVERY OTHER WEATHER APP I have used.

Also, try the AccuWeather app. Different, and more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Nothing new than what has been said here before, But interesting nonetheless.

so we've said the non-profit ambulance company manager or owner is an idiot!!!! ;)

You don't need TWC - look through the windows in the ambulance bay doors, when it stops snowing you can send the idling crews home rather than paying them overtime!

The red button is working. I left the channel and came back and it works. But it seems that once you use the local weather , you can't bring it back up without leaving the channel and coming back. But it definitely is working and I am so pleased with WeatherNation.

It depends on how you exit it. If you close it by hitting the red button or the exit selection on the screen, it will work again. If you exit it by hitting exit on your remote, that clears the software and it may not reload without changing the channel.

It depends on how you exit it. If you close it by hitting the red button or the exit selection on the screen, it will work again. If you exit it by hitting exit on your remote, that clears the software and it may not reload without changing the channel.

Thank you so much for letting me know this. You are so right and I cannot thank you enough .

I can't remember a company/provider so invested in trying to prove that their crap-tasic product is needed. I have them on Dish and only look at their channel when my young daughters grab the remote and happen to push the right numerical combination to flip to their channel. In capitalism, if your product is #$%& and a competitor makes a better version, you try to correct the problem. You don't result to finding insignificant flaws in their product and crying to this level.

Now they've resulted to tattling! On the bright side, even The Weather Channel watches Weather Nation!

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/washington/weather-channel-takes-aim-weathernation-captioning-fcc/129133
TWC is desperate. Trying every angle possible. Including end arounds. Screw TWC.....Despise it.
BTW, as a Dish sub, I am in the TWC capture. Anyway, the OCM's apparently under a directive to use the name of the latest winter storm as much as possible. Earlier, they use the name of the storm 14 times in 3 mins.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts