The Weather Channel?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
TWC

You can find it on 72.0W a few times per month. It will be on one of the NBC SAT MUX feeds.

Norman

You can pick it up on 72W. It is one of the NBC MUX feeds on ku band, but it does not come in all the time. I only get it sporadically. As I understand, these feeds are intended for South America. I'm getting them in SC. There are four NBC MUX feeds. I usually get the Weather Channel on the channel 3 feed.

Happy satellite hunting!!!

You can pick it up on 72W. It is one of the NBC MUX feeds on ku band, but it does not come in all the time. I only get it sporadically. As I understand, these feeds are intended for South America. I'm getting them in SC. There are four NBC MUX feeds. I usually get the Weather Channel on the channel 3 feed.

Happy satellite hunting!!!
The NBC Mux is not intended for South America. It an "internal" mux feed for SNG News operations, i.e. net return, prompter, channels of specific interest to field correspondents, etc. Weather Channel is owned by NBC Universal, hence its inclusion in the mux.

Thanks guys for the replys!
I will get my 1st system tomorrow and hopefully have it set up for the weekend..I CAN'T WAIT!:D
By the way,what is the MOST western satellite (thats worth watching) in degrees,im trying to figure how close to put the dish to the house and right now I could go about 200 degrees to the west without any obstructions.
As im in my backyard looking to the south,my house is to the right of me and it's ALL clear from about 200 degrees to 360 going to the left.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)