The weekly, "Will there be more HD launched this week?" thread.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah ESPNNEWS HD would be a good add and everything I'm reading the channel looks really good.

You guys crack me up. If you had been around before the 1980's you'd have had 3 network channels

I went to grade school on an army base in Alaska. We had one channel. It was Black & White Armed Forces Radio and Television. It went off the air at around 11PM and didn't come back on until 6 or 7 AM. Man, I sure miss that Indian Head test pattern.

test-pattern.jpg

I went to grade school on an army base in Alaska. We had one channel. It was Black & White Armed Forces Radio and Television. It went off the air at around 11PM and didn't come back on until 6 or 7 AM. Man, I sure miss that Indian Head test pattern.
Cheech: "What'chya watching, man?"

Chong: "I'm watching an Indian movie, man, and it's really boring."

Cheech: "Dude, that's not a movie, that's a test pattern!"

Well, there are only two satellite companies so E* had to be invited but they never showed up to the game. :)

Charlie is driving the team bus and cannot follow directions.:rolleyes:

Hopefully by the end of this month he WILL find the ball park.:)

Seems that by the time E* adds Sci FI HD, it won't be Sci Fi anymore.
I still say Chuck slips it in on Friday to get the Season Premier!
I figure I should get...oh, a 100 to one on that one, any takers?

I'm only waiting until 4/4. I told myself when I first signed up with Dish for HD that I'd be with whoever can show me BSG in HD first. I'm still hoping that's Dish.

??? Well you should have switched to DirecTV by now then. ;) The BSG movie last fall was in HD, some recent reruns have been in HD and both specials last week were in HD. Basically because DirecTV has had SciFi HD since launch. :D

I hope you Dish guys get it soon.

E* made it to the ballpark. Charlie wanted to renegotiate the terms of the game before agreeing to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)