The White House wants your opinion on The DTV Delay ACT Bill

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
The White House wants your opinion on The DTV Delay ACT Bill
I want to let you know that on the white house website they want your opinion on the DTV Delay ACT Bill before President Obama signs it.

DTV Delay Act

Well they got my two cents. Asking before the bill was passed might have been better.

You do realize the President has to sign this into law right? The whole point of this "wait 5 days for online comments before signing none emergency bills" thing was for this exactly. For people to say what they want about it. Will it change the POTUS's mind? Who knows, but this isn't law until he signs that paper.

You do realize the President has to sign this into law right? The whole point of this "wait 5 days for online comments before signing none emergency bills" thing was for this exactly. For people to say what they want about it. Will it change the POTUS's mind? Who knows, but this isn't law until he signs that paper.
LMAO! I like that. I had never heard the President referred to by that!

Word has gotten out... Just tried to post my opinion and got the "this page is not available" message. Guess they got as many opinions as they want already :mad:

I wish they had an opinion poll as well on this.

My take is there are some people who will never act unless you force them and service interruption is the only thing that will make them act.

Also I felt that this whole coupon approch is wrong from the get go. They should have done a rebate program. This will ensure that the funding doesn't not impact the purchase of the converter box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts