the506.com Site

TMC1982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2008
I'm a bit in a foul mood right now because the dude you moderates this site (the506.com - Home) decided to get rid of me (i.e. ban me) because I dared challege his opinions over on wikipedia. He didn't even actively use wikipedia (from my understanding) as an editor at least, for quite some time. So it was quite a shock to find out that he removed a major portion of info that I was working on. He apparently, didn't approve of the idea of using the message boards from his site as a source (thinking that it's a copyright violation). So, I've decided to "crash" here for a while.

I'm a bit in a foul mood right now because the dude you moderates this site (the506.com - Home) decided to get rid of me (i.e. ban me) because I dared challege his opinions over on wikipedia. He didn't even actively use wikipedia (from my understanding) as an editor at least, for quite some time. So it was quite a shock to find out that he removed a major portion of info that I was working on. He apparently, didn't approve of the idea of using the message boards from his site as a source (thinking that it's a copyright violation). So, I've decided to "crash" here for a while.

Welcome to the site.

You know your in the "Sports Section" so let us know who you like and follow !

Welcome to the Sports section. I am your host.

One rule here is that you must root for my teams only.:D:D:D Just kidding.

Enjoy!!!

Welcome!

As long as you don't say anything bad about Cleveland, or Isiah Thomas, everything will be fine here. There is some thin skin...;)

Sandra

Straight from the horse's mouth:
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kirjtc2[/ame]

Note that I have now (as of Jan. 2007) begun work on the roads section of the506.com. However, I do not authorize use of any information, graphics or pictures from any of my websites to be used on Wikipedia, nor do I authorize my website to be used as a source or to be linked to in any mainspace Wikipedia articles. Any such use will be removed.

Keep in mind that I didn't know that JP Kirby used Wikipedia and had issues for using info from the sportscasting history forum on the506 website on Wikipedia.

This is the Wiki article that he complained about to me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_NHL_Network_(1975-1979_version)

Here's for those who care, some of the garbage thrown at me after I officially left:
url]http://the506.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1231543162/25[/url]
reply #37 - 08/10/09 at 15:55:58
I'm bumping this to let you all know that Claytmc has been banned due to some off-board issues.
What somebody else said in relation to this:
onairb2
God Member
Re: Famous Trolls on The506?
Reply #39 - 08/10/09 at 17:25:38
I have to say, Clay might actually benefit from not being here for a while. He'd had a few threads where he got overly sensitive, to the point of borderline nasty, with people who disagreed with his views(or simply with the way he repeated himself)...and that was just about how he thought baseball should be televised!
Reply #42 - 08/10/09 at 20:55:04
Here's a message he just left for me on wikipedia.

"You're nothing but a selfish coward. You could've discussed this with me in a more civil fashion, but you had to take the shortcut. Are you going to be a little ***** everytime somebody questions your point of view!? You didn't even bother replying to my previous message in your talk page."

Pot, meet kettle.
Quote from cowboybud on 08/10/09 at 21:34:58:
The "Pittsburgh is a baseball town, people there are just too stupid to realize it" guy?
No, the guy who wanted to turn back the clock to about 1987 in terms of TV sports coverage, felt personally offended by "ESPN on ABC", posted tangentially related lame articles and then bumped his own threads.
Reply #70 - 08/15/09 at 12:00:08
More fun from clay! This was sent through facebook.

"You get pissed off because I took a large block of info from the506.com and used it for Wikipedia, even though you haven't been an active user since 2007.
The NHL Network (1975-1979 version) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia p;action=history

So why are you wasting your own time and energy trying to sabotage my hard work? That's like crying over spilled milk if you ask me. I'm I going to get sued because I used info from the506.com somewhere else? Oh wait, I have already been banned just for bothering to call you out on your ********. Don't act like that particular site is a top secret society like the CIA."

I'm also according to Jeff79, a "pathetic individual":
The506 Broadcast Maps Forum - No reposting of lists on other sites

IS NBA-TV HD available to all that have HD access?

Fantasy Football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)