TheBlaze Launches ‘TheBlaze Radio News’ on SiriusXM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
whitewolf- thanks for the link. I heard the news but nothing was mentioned about what the channel number would be. Your link said it would be 778.

whitewolf- thanks for the link. I heard the news but nothing was mentioned about what the channel number would be. Your link said it would be 778.

Your Welcome Don I got in my E-Mail early this morning and thought I would post this and was hoping it mentioned what channel it would be on Radios not just Internet.Thanks Don for all you do! :) Scott I posted it to let people know about it and hope it is not use for political reasons :)

Response from SiriusXM on if it is going to be a regular channel.....
Response To Your Inquiry (SiriusXM Customer Care)

03/26/2013 01:29 AM

Dear Listener,

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding your programming inquiry.

Our programming in SiriusXM 778 that is The Blaze Radio Network is currently only available via Internet Listening.

Due to licensing restrictions, we are unable to make all of Sports, News, and Entertainment channels available on our satellite radio at this time. Some of our agreements with our broadcast partners give us the right to broadcast our programming via Internet Listening only.

In addition, we may or may not offer the same content on all of our platforms of the service. Similarly, not all content offered on any of the XM or Sirius Services is available through the other modes of distribution of XM or Sirius programming.

We regret any frustration this may cause and we appreciate your patience in dealing with this matter.

We hope you continue to enjoy SiriusXM's commercial-free music and entertainment programming. We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
https://care.siriusxm.com/login_view.action

Thank you,

Jennifer
SiriusXM Listener Care

Got this in E-Mail today........SiriusXM Channel 778 brings you the new online-only channel, TheBlaze Radio Network — your go-to source for news and entertainment! It will feature segments from The Glenn Beck Program, Doc Thompson, and Pat and Stu. TheBlaze is the exclusive home of renowned talk-radio personality and Marconi Award nominee Jay Severin, veteran broadcaster Doc Thompson, and The Buck Sexton Show. The channel will include a simulcast of The Glenn Beck Radio Program and audio simulcasts of other TheBlaze TV shows. Plus, Glenn's radio co-hosts — Pat Gray and Stu Burguiere — have expanded their show to two hours!http://f.email.siriusxm.com/i/37/2072080352/04.02.13_sirxm_blaze_img3.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)