They don't want 'em,I don't want 'em, anybody want em ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
After cancelling my service, I received one box to return a receiver. I also received an envelope to return my other 2 access cards. Today after discussing being charged twice for my final payment ( I had a good CSR and think it is cleared up) I asked when I could expect the boxes for the other 2 units. I was informed that after paying a nice little rental fee for all these years for them, they had no value and I should just get rid of them. I don't want to do that if someone wants them. I have an H21-100 and an H21-200, both without access cards that I would be willing to give to someone who wants them rather then just toss them. Any takers ? By the way,I am surviving with Comcast, but there sure as hell isn't much action in that forum.

After cancelling my service, I received one box to return a receiver. I also received an envelope to return my other 2 access cards. Today after discussing being charged twice for my final payment ( I had a good CSR and think it is cleared up) I asked when I could expect the boxes for the other 2 units. I was informed that after paying a nice little rental fee for all these years for them, they had no value and I should just get rid of them. I don't want to do that if someone wants them. I have an H21-100 and an H21-200, both without access cards that I would be willing to give to someone who wants them rather then just toss them. Any takers ? By the way,I am surviving with Comcast, but there sure as hell isn't much action in that forum.

Unless you actually own these units no-one else can activate them.....

texasbrit is right, leased receivers can't be activated on any account but yours.

I am very aware of what you guys said. Plus, the access cards have been returned. I was just asking if anyone had any use for them other then mr throwing them in the dumpster.

You can recycle them. I'd get it in writing that Directv doesn't want them before you dispose of them. Maybe they can send you an email.

I got the incident #, the CSR name and ID # and she assured me it was part of the incident report. I guess I'll try to find a place to recycle them.

I would be more than happy to put them to use, and am not far from Frederick. PM me, or better would be to email me at JMcAlister AT Gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts