They're here again...

One word: clusterf*ck. If that email doesn't work, Cascade... and I can't believe I'm saying this.. but if they screw it up one more time... I would cancel. I'm patient, but you've gone beyond what patience is needed from a customer.

There is no reason why a customer should have to email a damn CEO to get their product to operate properly. I hope someone gets their ass chewed for this.

Seriously, they owe you a lot of butt kissing to get you to stay by now. I would settle for no less then charlie ergen coming out and installing it himself.. now that would be entertainment :D oh and compensation for puting up with their stupid employees.. $100 an hour sound fair? :yes

At $100/hr they'd theoretically owe me thousands.

An HDTV set and a year of Americas Everything pack would make things right with me.

Are you listening, Echostar?

Considering you have had problems for at least a month and the fact that you have rearranged your schedule to be there for them to fix it and they don't show or call I'd say no it does'nt sound fair :no Did they tell you when they were going to fix your problem yet?

The HDTV sounded better :)
As for PPV, there's sweet F.A. I'd watch, it's hardly compelling content.
The funniest part of the phonecall was when she said she was crediting 2 months of service, am I supposed to thank them for that?

"Yeah, thanks for the 2 months credit, it doesn't quite make up for the fact that I've been paying your sorry asses for over 3 months now, as well as cable because your service has been abysmal, not to mention the hassle you're causing me and days of wasted time your company has put me through."

I'd much rather watch some compelling content on HDTV.

Some of the CSR's will claim that they are not "authorized" to make such credits or to give you free programming or services. The Supervisors are stubborn and strict at times and dont care whether they give you credit half the time.

Sometimes they'll calculate time w/o service, to the day, and give you a pro-rated credit.

2 months credit is a step up.. i've seen that only a few times.

There's such a thing as giving you credit for the time you didnt have service and anything beyond that is giving you something for your time and hassle.

10:30 they've arrived. One guy doesn't think that I can see 105 from where Cliff suggested we put the dish even though I can see 95 clearly, but he's going to try.

He looked through it then told me that no two locators give the same reading, which inspires confidence.
One guy said he'd get a test dish out to see if 105 was good in the place where Cliff suggested so I assume it's good as they're out there digging a hole now.

522 or 721

Dish 811 problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)