They're here again...

Here's a question, I ordered the system through Claude and had it for maybe just under 3 months.
If I cancel will Claude get hit? Don't get me wrong, I don't feel guilty about cancelling after the bollocks I've been though, was just wondering.

If he turns up between now and 3 shall I leave him to do his thing while I go out? I'd obviously lock the place up.
It's almost 1PM, no phonecall, nothing. The work he claimed he'd be doing would easily run over 2 hours even if he showed up now and he did specify that he'd be here first thing this morning.

In the 3 months that I've put up with all this I've had to also pay for cable because Dish Network has been so grossly unreliable.

I'm going to call Echostar if I can find a phone number other than Kristens. I want to talk to somebody higher up, if anybody has any suggestions I'd appreciate it

In the meantime I'm contemplating calling The Better Business Bureau to file a formal complaint about the shoddy treatment I've had to pay for over the last 3 months.

Cascade said:
If he turns up between now and 3 shall I leave him to do his thing while I go out? I'd obviously lock the place up.
It's almost 1PM, no phonecall, nothing. The work he claimed he'd be doing would easily run over 2 hours even if he showed up now and he did specify that he'd be here first thing this morning.

In the 3 months that I've put up with all this I've had to also pay for cable because Dish Network has been so grossly unreliable.

I'm going to call Echostar if I can find a phone number other than Kristens. I want to talk to somebody higher up, if anybody has any suggestions I'd appreciate it

In the meantime I'm contemplating calling The Better Business Bureau to file a formal complaint about the shoddy treatment I've had to pay for over the last 3 months.

I think the only people above Kristen are Charlie and the Board. I could be wrong though. Call her again and tell her whats going on. Then call D* because they are getting More HD anyway. Any whoever thinks Im bashing Dish Im not I just think that this installer is going to f*** around for 3 more months and end up screwing cascade. I know i wouldnt have put up with it past 2 weeks. Cascade you are a bigger man than I.

Call that guy Cliff and ask him where the hell he is

The problem I have with calling Kristen is that you tell her what's happening and all you get is an awkward silence followed by nothing much else. No offence to her but you'd get more response from a trout.
As for HD, I'm not lucky enough to own an HDTV.

I've given it all I can, I'm sick of having installers round, sick of paying $60 per month for the privilege of being taken for a ride, and most of all I'm sick of having to explain to my wife why the TV isn't working again after she's had a hard day at the office dealing with morons.

My wife just called and said she'd be home at 2:30, we're going out at 3.
I was going to call Cliff but after thinking about it I'm not running round after an FSR who said he'd be here hours ago - they can chase after me and work to my schedule now.

Cascade said:
The problem I have with calling Kristen is that you tell her what's happening and all you get is an awkward silence followed by nothing much else. No offence to her but you'd get more response from a trout.

That is true.. ive talked to her twice and its very awkward. you ask her something... silence.... then 5 minutes later you get Yes or No.

I dont blame you a bit for being flustered... The guy I dealt with that couldnt keep an apointment last week.. I gave his boss my cell phone number and told hime to call that when he was coming...

He just called me, he was held up.
I told him that I was going out in 15 mins and if he wants to start he can do but he can't because of insurance.
Anyhow, my wife had an important call from some guys stuck in Tampa (To do with work) And I told him to call back in 5 mins.

Call the executive office and raise hell. Don't talk to Kristin.. she obviously didn't handle it for you.

If this guy doesn't fix it, I can see if I can get your trouble call assigned to us in the area. Claude would get charged for it if you cancelled, and although that's none of your fault for cancelling, I'd like to see if there's a way to keep you aboard.

Oh, bcshields - I'll be back on later, Cliff called me back, it's looking like Tuesday now.
If you have a number or someone decent to call at Dish to PM me I'd call them tonight.

Cheers.

Cascade said:
Oh, bcshields - I'll be back on later, Cliff called me back, it's looking like Tuesday now.
If you have a number or someone decent to call at Dish to PM me I'd call them tonight.

Cheers.

Tuesday? thats rediculous. You should call Kristen and demand a credit on your bill.... thats unacceptable to me.

Edited out phone number. I don't think we should publish phone numbers like that. I did send it to Cascade in a PM. If it was left up, then people would call it everytime there was an issue and that could do more harm than good

-Iceberg

522 or 721

Dish 811 problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)