Thinking about upgrading receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So far no problems. I ordered online on Thursday, Friday evening I received a UPS tracking number and it now shows I should have it on Wednesday the 24th. Not bad for free shipping and $250 off of their listed price. Another nice thing is that they are an authorized Denon dealer.
I received almost $200 dollars off the listed price at ABT. They are out of Illinois so I got it a day or two quicker than if I went somewhere else. Glad to hear 6th Avenue is a good company to do business with. I will say ABT Electronics treated me well and recommend them. They also price match so that helps. :D

If they shipped from NY/NJ, then you should have it before Christmas. Ohio is only 2 days for ground service according to UPS maps.

Although looking at the map. Shipping to Hawaii from 6th ave is faster then parts of Oregon and Idaho. Alaska beats out most of the states west of the plains... ?:confused:

Your right. Just got shipping info from UPS. Estimated time for deliver is on the 23rd!

This is a question for the Denon receiver owners. It's a stupid question but I had to ask. When you press the little button in front of the receiver to give the receiver power. Then you have to hit the 'real' power button. Do you leave that little button to on or do you hit it to off? I hope I didn't complicate the readers to this!

Yes, leave the small button on, so you would be able to control it with your remote. ;)
There are no stupid questions - only stupid answers! :)

Yes, leave the small button on, so you would be able to control it with your remote. ;)
There are no stupid questions - only stupid answers! :)
I was messing with my receiver and I accidently hit that small button.:mad:
I didn't have time to check at the time, but would all my settings stay at where they were when I set them?

I appreciate your guys/gals input once again.:)

... would all my settings stay at where they were when I set them?

In my research on the 1909 before purchasing at 6Ave, Specs say that settings will remain for about a week when AVR is turned completely off. So it should be left on 'Stand By' normally.

I ordered my 1909 from 6Ave after the $449 price got bumped to $486.75 w/ AFLAUD25 coupon code. I ordered it Sunday night. I was disappointed to find out after calling this morning Tues., they said it 'should ship' today or tomorrow. I had assumed it would ship MOnday with a shot for me to receive by Friday. :(
As of now Weds. 12:52am, status says "Shipping". I guess I won't see it until sometime mid next week. argh. I like the price, but disappointed in the delayed shipping. I did not pay for expedited shipping, just their free shipping.

Has anyone else had quick shipping from 6Ave with the free shipping?

I ordered my 1909 from 6Ave after the $449 price got bumped to $486.75 w/ AFLAUD25 coupon code. I ordered it Sunday night. I was disappointed to find out after calling this morning Tues., they said it 'should ship' today or tomorrow. I had assumed it would ship MOnday with a shot for me to receive by Friday. :(
As of now Weds. 12:52am, status says "Shipping". I guess I won't see it until sometime mid next week. argh. I like the price, but disappointed in the delayed shipping. I did not pay for expedited shipping, just their free shipping.

Has anyone else had quick shipping from 6Ave with the free shipping?

Yes. I ordered mine on a Thursday night and got it that Monday.

I ordered mine Thursday night and got it Wednesday. This is still not bad considering free shipping on a heavy large box. They shipped it in a very large box full of peanuts with the receiver box inside it.

I ordered mine Thursday night and got it Wednesday. This is still not bad considering free shipping on a heavy large box. They shipped it in a very large box full of peanuts with the receiver box inside it.

Yup. The Denon Box was in another larger box full of peanuts. Pristine packaging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)