Thinking bout going to direct. Need help w/ Spotbeams. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigdawg4

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
south georgia
I live in Douglas, GA(31335) and was curious if anyone knows if you can move to Atlanta and get the locals. I had dish and the spotbeam did not come down far enough. I moved to Savannah to get all locals in HD. I want to get all locals in HD but would prefer to have Atlanta locals over Savannah. Thanks for your help.

I live in Douglas, GA(31335) and was curious if anyone knows if you can move to Atlanta and get the locals. I had dish and the spotbeam did not come down far enough. I moved to Savannah to get all locals in HD. I want to get all locals in HD but would prefer to have Atlanta locals over Savannah. Thanks for your help.

After looking at the map, I think you will be okay, but the signal might be marginal in bad weather.

Check to see what your signal strength is on the 103 Sat, tp 20.

Hopefully it's over 70, which I would say would be very acceptable for a out of town SS.

Check to see what your signal strength is on the 103 Sat, tp 20.

Hopefully it's over 70, which I would say would be very acceptable for a out of town SS.

This is where the locals are broadcast but he doesn't have the service yet so he can't check the signals. I agree with Raoul that the OP should be able to pick them up per the maps.

I left DN today for good and went back to cable with 10meg internet and phone and plenty of HD and yes I have FX and all the channels Dish has lost. Best price for all was $113.00

I left DN today for good and went back to cable with 10meg internet and phone and plenty of HD and yes I have FX and all the channels Dish has lost. Best price for all was $113.00

Well, even though this is the Directv forum, I hope it all works out for you. Sometimes cable is the best choice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts