Thinking of "moving" but DirecTV doesn't like address

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bumping this a bit. How long should it take for the addresses to change over? I called around 11pm last night (got a US rep) and "moved" to an address in Dorchester County (and added 1/2 after the house number too). Waited about 20 minutes, and no change - called back and got an outsourced rep who verified that the address was changed in the system but it could take an hour and a half. Checked this morning, and my service address still shows the old one and still the NYC locals. Is the 1/2 tripping something up in their system, I wonder, or would it be worth it to reach out to them a third time?

If you are set up with an online account then just go in a refresh your receiver and this should give you the new local channels

wrong. DIrectv CAN provide SV stations. I posted an example above (the one the OP wants)
When I had D* I had Minneapolis locals and Mankato stations (Mankato is a 1 station market)

There is one county in Wisconsin that gets BOTH LaCrosse/Eau Claire locals AND Minneapolis stations
That's where I'm "moved" to. Pepin County; Durand to be exact.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts