Thinking of switching to D*- Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kirbyhawk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
iowa
I am a happy E* customer, but I am thinking of switching to D* because of the BTN issue. I am hoping someone can help me with this question. Is there any chance DirecTV will pick up the VOOM networks?

I know there has been a lot of criticism of the VOOM channels, and I can see why. However, I do enjoy the programming on Rush, Rave, Treasure, and especially Gallery and Equator. I am not enthusiastic about giving up those channels.

Anyone have any insight in to whether this is a possibility?

I am a happy E* customer, but I am thinking of switching to D* because of the BTN issue. I am hoping someone can help me with this question. Is there any chance DirecTV will pick up the VOOM networks?

I know there has been a lot of criticism of the VOOM channels, and I can see why. However, I do enjoy the programming on Rush, Rave, Treasure, and especially Gallery and Equator. I am not enthusiastic about giving up those channels.

Anyone have any insight in to whether this is a possibility?
I believe Chase at D* has ridiculed the Voom channels in the past. D*'s loss IMO. I would love to get Worldsport.

Last edited:
I would love to get WorldSport again too (former V* sub). Seeing any soccer in HD is great, and WorldSport was wonderful for that.

IIRC, E* has a financial interest in them but they don't control them, Rainbow Media controls them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts