Thinking of switching

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mark40511

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Lexington KY
To *D but I think I will ultimately be screwing myself based on the fact that I already have two HD dvr's ( 622's )with *E. For me to switch from *E to *D I highly doubt they will provide me with 2 hd dvr's unfortunately. If it weren't for that, I personally think I would be happier with *D. And can someone PLEASE do me a favor. Why does everyone here do the *E for Dish and the *D for direct without just coming out and saying Dish or Direct. I don't get it. I know that E stands for Echostar but still. Just curious. Maybe it's specified somewhere on this forum but I haven't come across it.

To *D but I think I will ultimately be screwing myself based on the fact that I already have two HD dvr's ( 622's )with *E. For me to switch from *E to *D I highly doubt they will provide me with 2 hd dvr's unfortunately. If it weren't for that, I personally think I would be happier with *D. And can someone PLEASE do me a favor. Why does everyone here do the *E for Dish and the *D for direct without just coming out and saying Dish or Direct. I don't get it. I know that E stands for Echostar but still. Just curious. Maybe it's specified somewhere on this forum but I haven't come across it.

Well, with the current NFL deal they're giving 1 HD DVR for free, you'd probably have to pony up the $199 for the second, but you never know until you call and see.

As for your second question, just quicker I guess then typing it out. It started out with E* for Echostar (Dish) and P* for Primestar(long gone) and D* just was an extension of that shorthand.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts