This Dude Is An Eternal Optimist/Craigslist Ad

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This part is funny

I added the Illuminati Mod which allows you to receive encrypted Dishnet signal.
then adds this

Any use for illegal purposes or attaining unpaid for Dishnet services is expressly prohibited

Isnt that like standing next to a crack addict, drop some on the ground PURPOSELY for the crack addict to take then say "I dont condone drug use" :rolleyes:

or the folks selling Coolsat 5000's for 100 bucks still ;)

Hey Brother, you find someone willing to pay 100 bucks for a coolsat, send them to me....I have two of them I don't use...heck for 100 bucks each I'll spring for shipping....:haha

You might end up paying about that much for an AZbox that has blind scan though :) I'm still waiting for someone to import a batch to see how much they charge, but converting the retail price from one German dealer from euros to dollars comes out over $500.

If i knew someone who worked for DISH I'd get a shirt and hat, contact the guy and show up at his house, money in hand....just to watch him wet himself....:D

Fact is though, they'll have new servers and cards in a few days, and know how to keep them secure. They are reported to already know how they got caught, and what to do in the future to keep from getting caught. There's too much money to be made not to. As long as satellite TV keeps getting more expensive, expect it to go on....

some people are full of it LOL. "but dude...i got this allumi-nutjob board that gets me free hbo and now it don't work..I gotta sell this thing and get my cash back" LOL ha ha hackers!! you have to live honest now...

those hack board (turbo code 8psk i think it was?) created so much confusion for the honest fta pansat 9200 people. i bought one that time from that tv toyz guy who tried to rip me off. he said he had the real board from pansat and it was some board called a ninja v3. it caused me a lot of headache.

some people are full of it LOL. "but dude...i got this allumi-nutjob board that gets me free hbo and now it don't work..I gotta sell this thing and get my cash back" LOL ha ha hackers!! you have to live honest now...

Hackers usually spend more keeping there hacks going than a legal subscription would cost. But they never learn. I was approached by the satellite dealer that installed my first 10 foot dish in 1987. He said he could hack my VC2 for $500.00, I declined. I got a free video pal for my VC2 and a free upgrade to the VC2+ because I was a legal subscriber. The hackers had to shell out $499.99 for a legal 2+ when they changed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)