this has been bugging me

contact networks

do you know a site that gives you the contact info for tv networks?

That type of direct contact info would likely only be given to you by them AFTER you have met some good faith business plans, background checks, other legalities and such. You could try contacting the MAIN numbers for each as posted on their websites. Your lawyer would probably have a better time retrieving that stuff.

Sorry guys, I am diving off this bait ship!

this is more trouble than its worth

i think i'll just stick with my phone network idea

HEY TATE, see you are Home of the King! I am in Memphis these days; post transfer! Great sticky weather huh?

It has been ridiculous. Today was a little better as we had a breeze were I was. I have been on a road trip this week. I started out in Blytheville, and crossed the top half of Arkansas and am in Conway today. I will be working in west Memphis next week and around Marion. Southern summers are GREAT!!! :clap

thanks

thanks for the conversation
sorry i put you through all this trouble
it was good meeting you

It has been ridiculous. Today was a little better as we had a breeze were I was. I have been on a road trip this week. I started out in Blytheville, and crossed the top half of Arkansas and am in Conway today. I will be working in west Memphis next week and around Marion. Southern summers are GREAT!!! :clap

Yep I had forgotten how bad it was. When I transferred away from MEM in 96 I just do not remember too many days at this humidity level AND 98 - 102. I really got acclimated to the Phoenix weather; it is so much more bearable than here. BUT business calls and bills got to be paid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts