This Has Been The Worst Season In NFL History

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rest my case,look how many responses the NCAA Football thread has gotten on this site versus the NFL Football thread(barely a fraction of the NCAA Football thread). It's because the NFL season has been lame & BORING this year.

Reactions: fhsucade07
I rest my case,look how many responses the NCAA Football thread has gotten on this site versus the NFL Football thread(barely a fraction of the NCAA Football thread). It's because the NFL season has been lame & BORING this year.
Probably due to those of you who prefer to discuss the BS instead driving away those of us who don't....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been some very enjoyable moments this season for me.I have seen some of the most outstanding catches of all time.That Beckham kid for tne Giants is amazing.

And,if by some miraculous chance the Eagles win the sb,2014 will have been an awesome season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I don't know what you guys are talking about! I thought the NFL was about football on the field! As a fan of an AFC North team, I can tell you that this season has been the most exciting in decades! With two weeks to go in the regular season, three of the four teams are still in it. They are still in it, not because they all sucked, but because they all have equally good records.
There's all sorts of great division battles going on. NFC North and West have similar tight and exciting races of really good teams. And even though all the teams in the NFC South are sucking up a storm, there's still a good play-off race going on there.
If you are interested in drama, there's plenty of it on the field this year.

As a Titans fan, I have to agree. The only thing I found noteworthy were the QB benchings, & Manziel's terrible start.

I dont have any problem with the NFL season. I think every season is great but sometimes one season is better than another.

I think it's been just. In fact they were just talking on Colin's Football Show about how huge the NFL has been this year even after all of the drama that's happened outside of the sport. I think you need to look at some statistical numbers and find out if the NFL is actually hurting or not. No other sport offers what the NFL does with gambling and fantasy football.

I have always chosen to watch the games and not post about them until they are over. I feel it takes away from watching the games if I try to post at the same time.

This has been a wild year in the NFL. At least, that is the way I would describe the season to this point.

NFC South has been crazy bad and crazy inconsistent. I knew the Falcons defense would be bad but I didn't think that their offense would be all over the map. Of course, when you lose most of your O-Line and the second string O-Line, this will happen. The Saints have been a bust and the Panthers defense took a HUGE step backwards. NFC East has been pretty bad too with Dallas up and down and with the Eagles loosing their QB contributing to their inconsistency and I think it shows Sanchez is not a franchise QB. Cousins was a huge bust and RG3 is an enigma. AZ has been a surprise. I think if they hadn't lost Palmer, they might have the best record in the NFC. Seattle, Green Bay seem to be the best with a Lions team that isn't nearly what I think they should be offensive wise.

AFC, it would seem the Patriots are the class with me questioning Denver and their offense since the Rams game. AFC North, last week I would have picked the Ravens but this week, not sure who is the best in that division. Cincy and Dalton would drive most fans crazy and Pittsburgh has a pretty good offense with a questionable defense. The Colts were crushed this past week, so who knows where they might stand in the AFC. The team that intrigues m in the AFC is Buffalo.

Not sure if it is parity, injuries, officiating, (which has been pretty bad this season) off season issues with the Rice and Peterson cases being among them, or the fact with the new contract signed last year resulting in a different way the teams prepare for the season with less hitting and it seems less practice before the regular season starts (that is what I think the issue is). But, it has been an off kilter season to say the least.

Hey man,it's all been good,Go Carolina Panthers!!!! It just goes to show you that in the NFL,any team can make the play-offs,even a 7-8-1 team,which is better than a 7-9-0 team making it to the play-offs,aye?

Terrible year! Glad I'm not the only one who thought so. Basically, any team could be any other team on a given Sunday. I know it's a cliche, but this year it happened every week! The Niners were terrible, the Raiders worse, but they beat the Niners...Seattle is good, but not nearly the team they were last year. Yet they will probably go to the SB. I have very little interest in 2014/15. Very little.

Terrible year! Glad I'm not the only one who thought so. Basically, any team could be any other team on a given Sunday. I know it's a cliche, but this year it happened every week! The Niners were terrible, the Raiders worse, but they beat the Niners...Seattle is good, but not nearly the team they were last year. Yet they will probably go to the SB. I have very little interest in 2014/15. Very little.
Yup, parity in the NFL .... ain't it great .... :oldno

Reactions: Lancey Howard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)