this is weird, hockey on fsn midwest hd?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

austen0316

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Robbinsville, NJ
hey guys, i got the new 5lnb dish with h20, i also got the hockey ticket with sports package, whats weird is that i was going thru and noticed on 647 FSN Midwest that the blues game for tonight says its hd with the hd logo on the guide and info, now i went to the channel and the game is in sd. i checked the fsn website and its listed as an hd game. anyone else notice this? whats the deal, is it a mistake?

well i thought all hockey games in hd were located in like the 90 to 98 range, this is on 647 and it is in hd i checked the website and it says hd on the guide but on the channel its just standard definition

Center Ice HD games are 90% of the time on channel 97. I can't figure out why regional FSNHD games rarely shown on Center Ice. Right now Edmonton vs LA is on 97 and it is FSN WestHD. First time I've seen that this year. To this point HD Hockey has been OLNHD, Altitude, or Sunshine HD.

The only time the Sharks were on CI HD was an OLN HD feed even though all their home games are broadcast on FSNBA HD. Even when they were a regional NBC national HD feed the game was in SD on Direc.

It's really annoying when their uplink center messes things up isn't it?

Maybe they are putting the HD channel on top of the SD channel like they do with CD-USA on 101.

There are others that are in HD, but they are not broadcast. A lot of the Florida Panther games are on Fox Sports Florida, in HD. But I have yet to see a Panther game anywhere in HD. Would be nice if they did every game that is available in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts