Threads below this........

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
"Threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages."

Ever since the new forum software has been here I can't make sense out of this message as far as time frames.

For example I might check the site early morning and not come back till the evening. However I'll see this message & it doesn't accurately reflect my last visit which might have been 7 am & the message shows my last visit only a few hrs prior.

With the other software if my last visit was 7 am that is exactly when this message would appear when scrolling through the forum. It was flawless in that regard.

I've been through the settings & can't figure this 1 out....

I have been checking on this the past few days and can not see an issue, its accurate on my account and test accounts... so I really don't have an answer. Before you sign off next time make sure to hit Mark Forums Read at the top so it resets your counters. Maybe that will do it. :)

Thanks for checking Scott. It's really not a big deal & hated to even say anything.

Kind of wondering if the reader app might be the cause. When accessing the site I use a browser on a pc or ipad.

Hardly ever use the reader app. Disabled all notifications & logged out as well.

Will post back if that worked or not.

Seems the reader app was causing this issue for me. Since disabling all notifications & logging out this message has been accurate regarding my last visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts