thunderbolt or bionic

wait for the droid prime :)

supposed to be announced on oct 11th

its rumored to have ice cream sandwich

Ok! so I'm getting ready to upgrade from my Droid 1 and am looking at the thunderbolt or the bionic. Help me decide :D

I would go Bionic just looking at the specs. I have no idea about the roms available for either.

go with HTC!! honestly i'm not a fanboy of any brand in particular. i would go with an HTC phone. thunderbolt. solid phones

If you had to right now, the Bionic. Thought my phone was hosed a week or so ago and just about picked one up. Otherwise, I'd wait and consider an iPhone 4S/5, and whatever the Droid is that's announced shortly after.

Also using a Droid 1, almost certainly going to end up with an iPhone next. Going to take some time off from Android aside from my Google TV and let it catch up a bit more in the polish department. Tired of moving from ROM to ROM to keep my phone fresh and working well.

Based on specs, Bionic. But HTC makes awesome phones and I love my ThunderBolt. I would wait for the upcoming HTC Vigor, and the Samsung Nexus Prime to come out until you make a decision.

Id say go for it. There is ALWAYS something better "just around the corner", and this goes double for android handsets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts