Thuthi FM Radio Added to Glorystar

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Glorystar would like to welcome a new broadcasting partner Thuthi FM now available via the Galaxy 25 satellite!

Please drop them an email and let them know that you are listening to their channel on Glorystar and thank them for making their channel available for free!

If you enjoy their programming please consider supporting their ministry with donations.

Satellite: Galaxy 25
Frequency: 11716
Polarity: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 22000

APID: 3016 Tamil
PCR: 3016
SID 16

Hi, well im the one domin this radio from Norway. i did a misstake by use wrong image. but will fix it as soon as possible... for me that not possible to monitor the radio quality and soo on. can some one please give some feedbac of it?

Yes the songs are in Tamil ;) but just about if it works and soo on?

Thanks.

Regards.
Thuthi FM

I'm located in Central Pennsylvania, USA.

The sound quality seems excellent to me.

I'm getting a "quality" reading on my Fortec Mercury II receiver in the 40's (I'm located in the area of the US with, apparently, the weakest signal from Galaxy 25 (I suspect it's due to the Allegheny mountain range partially blocking or deflecting part of the signal).

So far, so good.

Thanks a lot "Cemguy" good to hear that it works... i have no chance for monitor the transmiission on Galaxy 25..... so onece again thanks for ur feedback...

Yeah im doing the transmission in 64Kbps. so not the best quality.. but i think it works :p

John//
Thuthi FM

We are in Michigan, U.S. and get this in with a strength of 78 and quality in the mid 50s. This is pretty standard for channels on GA25.

Kind of funky sounding music. Sounds Indian or Middle Eastern. Interesting for something different.

And the sound quality seems pretty good on my surround sound system.

Yeah, the music is Tamil (Indian). there is no TV/Radio for Tamil Christian's over there. so we are now doing it from Norway in Europe.

and we play most Youth music in Tamil. and my self is only 20 :D so hehe... but thanks for your reply.

//John
THhuthi FM

What is the channel number? I have gone through the all channels list several times and don't see it.