Tiger Woods checks into sex rehab facility in misssissippi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may or may not work. My wife caught me looking at nursing-home-ladies-over-70.com and I went into sex rehab. It cured me . It was like a one day thing.

I like wrinkles and experienced women. Well, I did back then. I don't go to that site anymore, well as far as my wife knows anyway.

Last edited:
This may or may not work. My wife caught me looking at nursing-home-ladies-over-70.com and I went into sex rehab. It cured me . It was like a one day thing.

I like wrinkles and experienced women. Well, I did back then. I don't go to that site anymore, well as far as my wife knows anyway.

you sure about that web address? i cant get it :D

As long as you have women throwing it at you, take it.......don't try to stop it.
+1.
Just don't get married!
And you'll be remembered not only as the best golf player but as the Casanova of the 21 century!

He was stupid enough to think this could be kept hidden...
Now to salvage his career (and something making $100 mil a year is certainly worth salvaging!) he must change public opinion...

Don't think it's gona happen...

Diogen.

I thought this was a joke when I saw it posted on Facebook by Mrs-msmith.

I the comments here interesting. As with most to all addictions, when addicted to ANYTHING, you are willing to beg, borrow, steal, lie and in some case physically hurt people to attain your addiction. There are quite a few self righteous people making quite a few comments about Tiger due to his infidelity....when they don't even know him.

So I guess since this a 'phony addiction that gives other addictions a bad name' huh? Is this the same as the high school boy that has a sexual encounter with his hot looking teacher type of situation....in other words, its BS.....?

Sex addiction is the biggest crock of crap I've ever heard of. All guys are addicted to sex. We have to be, otherwise there wouldn't be any people.

This is so dumb. Anything to save face, I guess.

It is no different than any other addiction if you go to extremes to satisfy your addiction. I love sex as much as ANY GUY...but willing to lie to friends, family, associates and business partners. Hide things from all of the above...could lead to stalking...and that could lead physically hurting somebody or worse.

Alot of these comments are made because it is a very little known addiction....ALOT should read up about it before commenting.

+1.
Just don't get married!
And you'll be remembered not only as the best golf player but as the Casanova of the 21 century!

He was stupid enough to think this could be kept hidden...
Now to salvage his career (and something making $100 mil a year is certainly worth salvaging!) he must change public opinion...

Don't think it's gona happen...

Diogen.

He has made so much money that IF he were to only get a third of the previous sponsors....he will STILL make more money than about 75-85% of the the rest of the golfers on tour.

I am just wondering IF the media would have just left his infidelity issues between him and his wife.... would he still have most of his sponors and would the situation have been more amicable between him and his wife...:(

He has made so much money that IF he were to only get a third of the previous sponsors...
In cases like this it is never an issue of absolute numbers and always relative ones.
Of course he doesn't have to work for food even if he lives 200 years. And probably his kids and grandkids, too.

He, just like Bobby Fisher with chess in his days, made other golf players rich by lifting the game money appeal. These times most likely are over.
And I think he'll get less sympathy over time than the one that was contemplating the meaning of the word sex in the Oval Office washroom.

I believe you can challenge monogamy in the modern world under one condition - all participants have to accept the rules.
Like Georges Simenon that reportedly lived with his wife and mistress under one roof.
Or François Mitterran that had a wife, mistress and a 14 year old daughter with the latter. And all three stood behind the casket on Mitteran's funeral.
Here is the interesting part: the French media knew all about it for years. But never wrote about it. Even tabloids.

It's when you decide you are the smartest around and can do whatever you desire is when you get in trouble. And rightfully so.

Diogen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts