Tiger Woods checks into sex rehab facility in misssissippi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you guys ever go to a sex rehab facility be careful what one you pick. My friend picked one that was being run out of the back of a Gas Station. He paid $500 and was forced to watch The View for 10 hours straight. It didn't cure his addiction .

It is no different than any other addiction if you go to extremes to satisfy your addiction. I love sex as much as ANY GUY...but willing to lie to friends, family, associates and business partners. Hide things from all of the above...could lead to stalking...and that could lead physically hurting somebody or worse.

Alot of these comments are made because it is a very little known addiction....ALOT should read up about it before commenting.

Gimme a break...... Most men are only as faithful as their options are. As far as addictions go, this one would be the easiest to control. If he wasn't Tiger Woods, he probably wouldn't have one percent of the sex he has had.

Gimme a break...... Most men are only as faithful as their options are. As far as addictions go, this one would be the easiest to control. If he wasn't Tiger Woods, he probably wouldn't have one percent of the sex he has had.

Agree. On all accounts.

Tiger Woods is no looker. Him and Steve Urkel could pass for brothers. The thing he does have is money and lots of it, which most woman are drawn to. Take that away and he'd be lucky to shag that fat chick from The View!

Sorry....but you are concentrating on the sex. NOT on the fact that they are addicted to something....ANYTHING! ANY addiction....can lead you to doing things that can considered illegally..and in some cases deadly.

Agree. On all accounts.

Tiger Woods is no looker. Him and Steve Urkel could pass for brothers. The thing he does have is money and lots of it, which most woman are drawn to. Take that away and he'd be lucky to shag that fat chick from The View!

AGAIN....read my post. Stop concentrating on the SEX part of addiction.

Sorry....but you are concentrating on the sex. NOT on the fact that they are addicted to something....ANYTHING! ANY addiction....can lead you to doing things that can considered illegally..and in some cases deadly.

Talk to me when he's trying to F* a hole in a wall. That's a problem. But until then, having sex with attractive women is not a problem. He's using the word "addiction" as an excuse and as a PR move.

Talk to me when he's trying to F* a hole in a wall. That's a problem. But until then, having sex with attractive women is not a problem. He's using the word "addiction" as an excuse and as a PR move.

I have quite a few cop friends that stated that quite a few of these "sexual addictions" lead to stalking and in some few instances....lead to physical abuse. So please read up on it before you make these kinda jokes....

....I don't give a ratz ass about Tiger Woods, this happened to a friend I know...she was stalked because of this.:mad:

Wow... There are so many punchlines here.

Sandra beat me to the hot receptionist, but Tiger wants a "physical from the nurse," bought a French maid's outfit for his housekeeper, is trying to convince the female patients that they just "need to get it out of their systems..."

I could go on forever.

One last one though. "Hey ladies, wanna see Tiger's wood?!?"

Wow, did not see this one coming. So much for this being just a 'blip' for Tiger. ;) :rolleyes:

Sandra

Actually....this is support for Woods because they are STILL using his name and image.

IF they did not use his name or his likeness...then it would have been another story.

Actually....this is support for Woods because they are STILL using his name and image.

IF they did not use his name or his likeness...then it would have been another story.

I was talking about the subject at hand...the new line of clubs that makes no mention of Tiger Woods. That's very surprising.

Sandra

I was talking about the subject at hand...the new line of clubs that makes no mention of Tiger Woods. That's very surprising.

Sandra

I am curious, why would be surprising? This is Nike's way of not using him without firing him. Think about it...Nike would have NEVER had a golf club division without Tiger Woods. They ain't stupid. Sooner rather later...the public will get forget this bullsh** and move on. He comes back...wins tournaments...and they will ALL be coming back on their hands and knees begging for forgiveness.

I am curious, why would be surprising? This is Nike's way of not using him without firing him. Think about it...Nike would have NEVER had a golf club division without Tiger Woods. They ain't stupid. Sooner rather later...the public will get forget this bullsh** and move on. He comes back...wins tournaments...and they will ALL be coming back on their hands and knees begging for forgiveness.

People said in other threads (perhaps it was you, perhaps not) that Tiger Woods IS Nike, the golf division anyway, and I thought that was true.

To see them come out with another line so soon, completely eliminating him from any mention whatsoever, does surprise me. Sorry.

Sandra

People said in other threads (perhaps it was you, perhaps not) that Tiger Woods IS Nike, the golf division anyway, and I thought that was true.

To see them come out with another line so soon, completely eliminating him from any mention whatsoever, does surprise me. Sorry.

Sandra

Think of it as Tiger being Nike's number #1 player and he is on the injured reserve. The show must go on. The season does not stop because your #1 guy is not around.

EDIT: Besides, rumor has it he will be playing in March and the place he is SUPPOSEDLY starting at Doral here in Miami.

Think of it as Tiger being Nike's number #1 player and he is on the injured reserve. The show must go on. The season does not stop because your #1 guy is not around.

They don't need Tiger to be around to keep his name and likeness on things, but they chose to go in another direction this time. Interesting.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts