Tiger Woods checks into sex rehab facility in misssissippi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need Tiger to be around to keep his name and likeness on things, but they chose to go in another direction this time. Interesting.

Sandra

This was probably pre planned in advance. To me, it's no big issue. NIKE, his biggest paycheck....chose not to kneejerk and keep him around. Like I said, once he starts winning again..they will ALL come running back.

This was probably pre planned in advance. To me, it's no big issue. NIKE, his biggest paycheck....chose not to kneejerk and keep him around. Like I said, once he starts winning again..they will ALL come running back.

Wait, what do you mean it was probably pre planned in advance?

Sandra

Last edited:
He comes back...wins tournaments...and they will ALL be coming back on their hands and knees begging for forgiveness.
You must be kidding!
Tiger's image is tarnished. Forever. No way back just like you can never return being a virgin.
That doesn't mean he is not going to play again and/or play better than ever and/or make more money than ever before.
He might get sponsorship from a condom maker and make more then before from Accenture, Nike and the rest combined.
He just won't be in WSJ for his "spotless personality" ever again.

And nobody will be begging... Now he's more like Coby Bryan than Michael Jordan, Boris Becker than Roger Federer.

Diogen.

You must be kidding!
That doesn't mean he is not going to play again and/or play better than ever and/or make more money than ever before.
He might get sponsorship from a condom maker and make more then before from Accenture, Nike and the rest combined.
It's all about money and plenty of big-name companies won't be able to resist. When he's winning again and again, the sponsors will NOT, they cannot, ignore it. Just wait and see...

You must be kidding!
Tiger's image is tarnished. Forever. No way back just like you can never return being a virgin.
He just won't be in WSJ for his "spotless personality" ever again.

And nobody will be begging... Now he's more like Coby Bryan than Michael Jordan, Boris Becker than Roger Federer.

Diogen.

Tiger can come back. Marv Albert came back, and his 'transgressions' were much more tawdry on some levels than Tiger Woods.

It's just the mellodramatic
they will ALL be coming back to Tiger on their hands and knees begging for forgiveness
that sounds ridiculous.

The sentiment has very minor truth, but the drama is waaaaaaaaay over the top, just to make a point. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Tiger can come back. Marv Albert came back...
I never said he can't come back.
His image won't. The halo of his sainthood won't. Never.

And he's to start doing something RIGHT if he wants to come back! Checking into a sex addiction clinic ain't it.
First, find a person that actually knows what PR is. Pay him a bundle and do what he says!
And unless he says so, keep your mouth shut, for Pete's sake. Talking to Letterman would be a good start.

Second, settle things with your family.
Make a very public appearance. Admit. Apologize. Again, look at Letterman.
It doesn't matter the outcome - divorce or not - it has to be definite and final.
And his wife not smacking him on his head with a club during such appearance would help...

Tiger's biggest problem today is the misperception of reality: he still believes he has the high hand and all this will blow over shortly.
And the longer this sh!t about "he's a man and prefers raw meat to kraft dinner" continues, the harder it will be.
This has to change before there will be a chance for him to come back!

Diogen.

I never said he can't come back.
His image won't. The halo of his sainthood won't. Never.

And he's to start doing something RIGHT if he wants to come back! Checking into a sex addiction clinic ain't it.
First, find a person that actually knows what PR is. Pay him a bundle and do what he says!
And unless he says so, keep your mouth shut, for Pete's sake. Talking to Letterman would be a good start.

Second, settle things with your family.
Make a very public appearance. Admit. Apologize. Again, look at Letterman.
It doesn't matter the outcome - divorce or not - it has to be definite and final.
And his wife not smacking him on his head with a club during such appearance would help...

Tiger's biggest problem today is the misperception of reality: he still believes he has the high hand and all this will blow over shortly.
And the longer this sh!t about "he's a man and prefers raw meat to kraft dinner" continues, the harder it will be.

This has to change before there will be a chance for him to come back!

Diogen.

I would agree with everything you are saying...but the last statement...WHERE in the WORLD are you getting this? UNLESS you have ACTUALLY been in his sessions or spoke to him, YOU nor I have absolutely NO CLUE what he believes does not believe.

It's all about money and plenty of big-name companies won't be able to resist. When he's winning again and again, the sponsors will NOT, they cannot, ignore it. Just wait and see...

Absolutely! They just won't promote him with things that equal "wholesome" or "family" type. He wins...hocks golfing equipment and shaving toiletries....you don't need to be the Pope to advertise that.

World Exclusive Photo's of Cheetah Woods in Rehab!

wl2.jpg

According to the NY Post....

Woods can expect some tough days at Gentle Path....

Elin Woods will spend a week there with him, which includes something called "disclosure day" when the golfer will have to confess all his cheating to her.

At the same time, however, Gentle Path apparently has made it as easy as possible for Woods. Patients clean their own rooms and attend group counseling but Woods was excused from both -- he has maid service, the Enquirer said.

"When Tiger enters one of the public areas, other patients have been told they have to leave the room," a source told the Enquirer.

Woods also allegedly spent about $100,000 renovating the cabin he's staying in.

Also, here's an insider look as to how Gentle Path operates...

Patients fill out forms detailing their sexual history when they arrive. Then they're grouped by their sexual problem.

Days begin with breakfast and meditation, followed by spiritual work, "shame reduction," lectures and counseling.

During group sessions, a stop word is written on a blackboard to be used if anyone gets aroused by someone's story.

They're given "urge cards" that explain what to do if they get the urge to resume their sex-addiction activities. The cards instruct them to take a breath, call a friend and recite the Serenity Prayer.

And the place he's rehabing in...

tiger_sex_rehab085406--500x380.jpg

Gee, would one day be enough time for full disclosure?? :eek:

Lol. Can you imagine how torturous that is going to be for poor Elin?! How is this therapy?! I'd rather be sparred the in-depth details and decide whether or not to forgive and whether or not to carry on with the marriage.

Originally Posted by SandraC
They (Nike) don't need Tiger to be around to keep his name and likeness on things, but they chose to go in another direction this time. Interesting.

Sandra

You didn't say what you think it is that was was pre planned in advance. :confused:

Sandra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)