Tiger Woods checks into sex rehab facility in misssissippi

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex addiction is the biggest crock of crap I've ever heard of. All guys are addicted to sex. We have to be, otherwise there wouldn't be any people.

This is so dumb. Anything to save face, I guess.

Sex addiction is the biggest crock of crap I've ever heard of. All guys are addicted to sex. We have to be, otherwise there wouldn't be any people.

Bingo

They had a celebrity sex rehab show with Dr. Drew on TV recently. Tiger should have done that instead. I agree with you Paul. With drug and alcohol addiction the cure is to quit using the substances forever. What is Tiger supposed to do become a monk? I can feel bad for people who suffer from real addictions, but an overcharged libido doesn't count.

An addiction is an addiction. Call it compulsive whatever. The mind and body needs what it needs and sometimes beyond control. This is just one of the better addictions.

An addiction is an addiction. Call it compulsive whatever. The mind and body needs what it needs and sometimes beyond control. This is just one of the better addictions.

Not for the person married to Tiger Woods. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts