tiger woods in car crash

Yes but unless tiger complains they have nothing to go on. No victim. If I goto the doctors with a broken leg and claim it was because i cut myself shaving the police can not investigate me simply because i didnt tell them how I got hurt. its not a crime to not tell someone you got beat up.

Which makes perfect sense why Tiger has not talked to the police. He is under no obligation to, and talking to them can only make matters worse. Because then if he talks to them, and lies he is in trouble. However not saying anything, and he is fine.
You really should read up on this topic. You're not comparing apples here. The key factor you're missing is the law enforcement response.

If the police respond to a call where you have a broken leg and your wife is "hovering" over you with a golf club, for her sake you better claim she was acting "courageously" and warding off the "attackers". Otherwise, she's in trouble.

In 1991, Florida passed important legislation related to law enforcement duties in responding to domestic violence calls. This legislation, similar to legislation enacted in many other states around the same time, encourages arrest in domestic violence cases after police have determined that probable cause exists, and is considered to be the first step in Florida towards a pro-arrest policy (Rosman 1995). In addition to encouraging arrest upon finding probable cause, the new legislation added the following significant caveat to the officer: “The decision to arrest and charge shall not require the consent of the victim or consideration of the relationship of the parties”

http://www.springerlink.com/content/x702057u64467241/fulltext.pdf

fhp press conference over. they are charging him with carless driving and won't pursue additional charges because the wienie orange county state attorney refuses to do so. fhp wouldn't even answer questions from the media. a word to you guys...............unsat!

you hold a press conference, you answer questions. they could have just as easily sent out a press release.

TVArchives mentioned that his wife goes to the same salon to get her hair styled as Tiger's wife. The way he keeps on posting all this gossip, you'd think he's the one that goes to the salon. ;) :p
Lol :D

fhp press conference over. they are charging him with carless driving and won't pursue additional charges because the wienie orange county state attorney refuses to do so. fhp wouldn't even answer questions from the media. a word to you guys...............unsat!

you hold a press conference, you answer questions. they could have just as easily sent out a press release.
Good for them. They're being responsible and not holding Tiger to a higher standard than they'd hold the rest of us.

Good. Case closed then.

they are, in my humble retired opinion, evading answering questions from the media. but then law enforcement agencies are good for calling press conferences, then walking out on the media and not allowing them to ask questions.

they could have just as easily sent a press release. they didn't need to waste reporters on deadline, time.

Case closed but you won't hear the last of it. Not with all the other women coming forward. Tiger is to blame for it all. If his wife puts up with it I won't be surprised after Kobe buying his wife back.

Sadly now the miscreants will seek money and their 15 minutes of infamy.

Also people like tvarchives and his ilk will be there to report breathlessly on tripe that means nothing to anyone outside the crowd that gets a charge off peering into people's private lives.

Good times:rolleyes: indeed
If she does have 300 text messages from him Id say he's pretty darn guilty.

TVArchives mentioned that his wife goes to the same salon to get her hair styled as Tiger's wife. The way he keeps on posting all this gossip, you'd think he's the one that goes to the salon. ;) :p
lmao!!!! well like some said and i agreed with that nothing would come out of this. for those who wanted so badly for something to come out of this, MOVE ON :eek::D

Sadly now the miscreants will seek money and their 15 minutes of infamy.

Also people like tvarchives and his ilk will be there to report breathlessly on tripe that means nothing to anyone outside the crowd that gets a charge off peering into people's private lives.

Good times:rolleyes: indeed
Not really. Tiger uses his wholesome image to get rich . Now he's being shown as the person he really is. Hats off to his wife for showing us .

Is that what you want him to do? What if his wife or even Tiger was involved in a accident caused by another driver? Would you want that other driver to be quiet or even lie so they wouldn't be charged with a crime? How about Tiger doing the mature thing and telling the truth!

if the other driver was there then tiger could speak up and say what happend. But either way if the other driver does cause the accident FLA is a no fault state, so what does that matter?

How about you do the mature thing and stay out of his business? It does not concern you. Truth is he was in a car wreck thats the end of it.

According to the FHP.

Not really. Tiger uses his wholesome image to get rich . Now he's being shown as the person he really is. Hats off to his wife for showing us .
:rolleyes: lmao!!!!! write this down somewhere,anywhere. i'm behind all of this!!!:eek: yes me!!! i know you live closer to tiger than i do but i took a 4hr drive and pulled some strings. i know what really happened since the FHP decided to give me the juicy details for coming up with a way to sweep this whole thing under the rug ;):eek: funny thing is i'll never tell you what really happened!!!! it's REAL JUICY too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)