Tiger Woods Will Play Masters

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Tiger Woods says he will play at the Masters. In a statement released this morning he said, "The Masters is where I won my first major and I view this tournament with great respect. After a long and necessary time-away from the game, I feel like I am ready to start my season at Augusta."

Tiger likely to return at Masters, and ratings could break records

The Masters also has VERY tight restrictions in customary manners and appropriate behavior demanded by their patrons. This is the safest tournament Tiger could enter while limiting major distractions from the crowd.

I will be watching and rooting for THE GOLFER, Tiger. That is THE ONLY REASON I watch. The HUSBAND Tiger, I don't care about. THAT part of his life....I don't care.

That crowd will be 50-50.

The Masters also has VERY tight restrictions in customary manners and appropriate behavior demanded by their patrons. This is the safest tournament Tiger could enter while limiting major distractions from the crowd.

Exactly HD. Good call.

Sandra

If any of you believe that someone will yell negative remarks at Tiger , forget it. Golf Fans for the most part don't do that. Now some younger fans have been know to yell some pretty stupid remarks at other golfers when they've been tied or close to beating Tiger at an event but that's another story.
I don't care about any of that. I just want to watch the jerk compete and break records!

If any of you believe that someone will yell negative remarks at Tiger , forget it. Golf Fans for the most part don't do that. Now some younger fans have been know to yell some pretty stupid remarks at other golfers when they've been tied or close to beating Tiger at an event but that's another story.

Televisionarchives may just be playing 'defense attorney' again. Who knows what he really thinks. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Last edited:
I thought for sure that Eldrick would play in a tune-up tournament before the Masters. That's a helluva course to play to try and knock the rust off of your game....

As HD said, it's all about crowd and media control. The Masters is extremely unique in the way they control this, a perfect place for Woods to make his return. It's not necessarily about winning, it's about controlling his exposure.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)