Tiger Woods withdraws from TPC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I know but I will bet Tiger will never win a championship ever again.
What do you mean by championship? If you're talking about normal golfing tournaments (i.e., championship) then he'll most certainly win more of those - if you're talking about major tournaments (i.e. championships) they he's probably win some as well - however, if you're talking about finishing the year #1 in the world...well, that I'm am not so sure about.

What do you mean by championship? If you're talking about normal golfing tournaments (i.e., championship) then he'll most certainly win more of those - if you're talking about major tournaments (i.e. championships) they he's probably win some as well - however, if you're talking about finishing the year #1 in the world...well, that I'm am not so sure about.

I can agree with this statement...

I don't think he will ever be competitive again.

The newer, kinder, gentler Eldrick won't win. He needs a fresh start.

Getting rid of his swing coach is the first step many experts have said is a long time coming. He'll probably move towards a divorce and get his focus back on golf. After this, and straightening out any physical ailments, he'll be back...

Word!
And unless there is some certainty in his family affairs, he is not coming back in any meaningful way...

Diogen.
The guy has just gotta get a divorce, regardless of what it may cost him financially, and move on with his life:

1) He will be a eunuch if he stays with his current wife and the added stress of having to explain his every behavior is bound to affect his golf game.

2) Tiger is a player! When not golfing the man wants to beer, bike and bag babes...and he looks pitiful since he can no longer do so. He needs to dump the wife and do what makes him happy...regardless of what his PR folks say.

Honestly, who and the hell cares if a single Tiger Woods is swingin' his club both night and day with professional golfers or with cocktail waitresses and party girls? Heck, we love Charlie Waffles and Charlie Waffles certainly loves boobies. :)

Whaddaya think about the new Tiger Woods image?

charlie-waffles-motivational.jpg

Honestly, who and the hell cares if a single Tiger Woods is swingin' his club both night and day with professional golfers or with cocktail waitresses...
Very true!
But you can't turn the clock back.

And although I believe the public will forget/forgive it over time under certain conditions,
his latest performance is an indication that he's broken... maybe for good...

This is not to say he doesn't deserve it...

Diogen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts