Time change scroll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
If I turn off the time change scroll and reload, the page won't load until I turn the scroll back on. ??

Another note on the scroll:

It is really screwed up in the PDA - iPhone mode

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 131
I guess the front page headline , and the time thats on our computers and cell phones wasn't enough.:rolleyes: You can take the scroll down now. Thanks!

the scroll knows my name. how can i chat with it????? i already tried. it said hi rey_1178 but i cant say hello back. what gives??????

Funny to note the scroll about setting the time back, but the timestamp on the posts has not been set back an hour.

For instance, it's 12:46 Eastern, but this post is timestamped 1:46.

It doesnt show when you're in a thread...I saw it this morning when I logged in but now its gone :)

Funny to note the scroll about setting the time back, but the timestamp on the posts has not been set back an hour.

For instance, it's 12:46 Eastern, but this post is timestamped 1:46.
you need to go under user cp and edit options where it says (time zone) dst setting. choose automatically detect.if that doesn't fix it choose one of the other options

you need to go under user cp and edit options where it says (time zone) dst setting. choose automatically detect.if that doesn't fix it choose one of the other options

I did, and it IS set to GMT -5 Eastern and automatically detect DST. Might play around with it later, gotta go to the store now.

Whoops- just noted, it's fixed now. I didn't do a thing.

You still trying to find that one friend Rey? ;)

Based on some of his other posts, the scroll is not large enough! :)

As for the scroll for me, it's fine, except where it gets to my name it's all garbled up with other text over the top. I can read it if I highlight it though

except where it gets to my name it's all garbled up with other text over the top. I can read it if I highlight it though

That and it does not scroll smoothly it makes little jumps that are very hard on the eyes.
So PLEASE quit doing those stupid scrolls.

Now that the scroller is gone, I have this line in Chrome, but not IE8 (which I don't use regularly). Colored yellow for emphasis right below the pub supporter nag.

Attachments

• satguysline.PNG
    satguysline.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts