Time for an NPS forum ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
I see there's a separate Sky Angel forum. There's posts that are NPS issues and not Dish ones, yet they're in the Dish forum.

Why didn't I think of that....

Good call, good idea.

This is an excellent idea - from the standpoint of distinguishing NPS from Dish. :up

The stickies about NPS could get moved, and there could be an announcement in the Dish forum saying that members looking for info about NPS and DNS should go to the NPS forum.

I think a NPS forum would be good. They are devoted to c band programming unlike anyone else, distant network deal, electronic showroom and IPTV coming in the near future. This bunch has earned a place for sure.

Even when we get to them point where we do add a new forum, it will not be for NPS. It would be All American Direct, since you are buying through them and not NPS directly. :)

have a point, you should contact Mike Mountford and see about some advertising here or what have you. Since the site is being flooded with DNS related issues, he shouldn't leave the site untapped.

I have talked with Mike, and would be happy to have NPS as a sponsor here. With that said I also understand that he is VERY busy and under a lot of pressure.

He IS a Satellite Pioneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts