Time to Delete timers

Do networks intentionally let some of their shows to run to either :01 or :31 past? It sure seems like it. Just like the local 6 PM news seems to start at 5:59. SNL always starts at 11:29:30, for those who haven't noticed. ;)

I think The Tonight Show on NBC also starts at 11:34:30 PM Eastern. I'd still watch Letterman on CBS anyways, depending on which guests he had visiting.

Do networks intentionally let some of their shows to run to either :01 or :31 past? It sure seems like it. Just like the local 6 PM news seems to start at 5:59. SNL always starts at 11:29:30, for those who haven't noticed. ;)

They also think it will hook you into the next show since you already missed the beginning of other shows.

I've adopted a new strategy. I don't watch any new show until they make it through two complete seasons. Then I catch up on Hulu or netflix or ondemand. I've almost decided to forego any new tv until the series is completely finished.

I've adopted a new strategy. I don't watch any new show until they make it through two complete seasons. Then I catch up on Hulu or netflix or ondemand. I've almost decided to forego any new tv until the series is completely finished.

I just archive a whole season on the DVR then if they do not get renewed after season 1, I can delete it unwatched.

Piers Morgan Live now that the lowly-rating anti-American talkting-assbag's show has been terminated. I only recorded the final two weeks just to see what anti-gun idiocy he would speak on this way out the door. Good riddance.

ABC's the Crossing

Survivor: Ghost Island

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)