Time to Delete timers

I usually just delete the ones that get cancelled or end their run. Other then that I usually just do a little shuffling around the timers priority settings.

I deleted all my regular prime time season timers. Time for summer series and recording lots of movies for the summer. I always do this to increase my recording ability.

Nuked timer on one of the worst shows I've seen already......
Oh Sit! on CW
after watching the two shows I'm thinking more of "Oh S**t why did I watch this"??
Believe me....its a trainwreck. Its music chairs meets Wipeout (the obstacle course part) and they have stupid cute names for every player

ugh!

I just killed my timer for NBC's Revolution before it even aired the first episode.

Hulu Plus has the pilot episode up, and after watching it, I'll be watching no more. Look in the NBC thread to see how bad I thought it was.

riffjim4069 said:
America's Got Talent got wiped. What an awful talentless season.

Yup, hopes are not high for the next season

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I set a timer last weekend for "the new normal" on the recommendation of a friend. Today, 5 minutes into the program, I deleted the timer and the rest of the program. It is just a shame I cannot remove the engrams that make up the memory of what I saw! What a piece of crap show that is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts