Time to Delete timers

Sad to see this one go - deleted Psych timer :-(

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Storage Wars: the show is not interesting or funny without the entertaining Barry and that annoying Yup! guy.

NCIS: Yep, I've grown tired of Jethro and this series...and I just don't have time to watch it with baseball around the corner.

Storage Wars: the show is not interesting or funny without the entertaining Barry and that annoying Yup! guy.

NCIS: Yep, I've grown tired of Jethro and this series...and I just don't have time to watch it with baseball around the corner.

I feel the same way about Storage Wars. NCIS though is still one of my favorite shows.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We have decided to delete The Walking Dead. Don't get me wrong we like the show and I do purchase the seasons on Blu-Ray, but we just don't have time to record and watch on the DVR anymore. I only watched the first ep of season 4 & the wife didn't watch any of it yet, so just like American Horror Story we bumped it down to BD only status.

Last night I cleaned house. Gone are:
Intelligence. Not very intelligent scripts.
Elementary. Too elementary. The show was getting downright stupid and I stopped watching it. Hat 8 episodes piled up I has no intention of watching.
Resurrection. The show is dead to me. Great concept, but it is not developing. Perhaps if we as an audience had a hint as to what and why then maybe.
The Blacklist. The same formula over and over. I have always had a hard time with the main character, but I am tired of having the FBI play the keystone cops.

On the bubble: Pawn Stars. The show has become more about the antics of the staff rather than the stuff bought and sold. I don't care about the semi-scripted reality portion. I want my trailer-park antiques road show back.

Last night I cleaned house. Gone are:
Elementary. Too elementary. The show was getting downright stupid and I stopped watching it. Hat 8 episodes piled up I has no intention of watching.
Resurrection. The show is dead to me. Great concept, but it is not developing. Perhaps if we as an audience had a hint as to what and why then maybe.
The Blacklist. The same formula over and over. I have always had a hard time with the main character, but I am tired of having the FBI play the keystone cops.

On the bubble: Pawn Stars. The show has become more about the antics of the staff rather than the stuff bought and sold. I don't care about the semi-scripted reality portion. I want my trailer-park antiques road show back.

I too gave up on intelligence. I am considering dropping Elementary, the cases are just too silly. Never was interested in Resurrection, and have not started to watch any of the Blacklist (whole season on DVR).

You know...it's not like I don't have enough recording capacity with my 6-tuner, 4-TB Tivo Roamio Pro (even when recording all my shows, movies and sports at the same time)...but it's a waste of my time to keep having to delete all this garbage.

Gone are Intelligence and Resurrection.

You know...it's not like I don't have enough recording capacity with my 6-tuner, 4-TB Tivo Roamio Pro (even when recording all my shows, movies and sports at the same time)...but it's a waste of my time to keep having to delete all this garbage.

Gone are Intelligence and Resurrection.

My TiVos hit 80% capacity, I have way too much unwatched stuff. I need to make some decisions about series. Hopefully in the next month they will have all the cancellations done. Then I will watch a few episodes of the renewed series to see if I am interested, or delete.

deleted the one time timer for "Friends with better lives" because finally got around to the pilot and the show is turribull

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)