Time to hang up the tools.........

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shicks4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2015
Kansas
As Spring set in to full swing I find that alas Ill have less time to play with my many toys just as most of you will be coming out to play with them. Put away the 1.2m dish today and packed all my FTA notes and tools into a box and set it on the shelf clearing the work bench that now will have various weed eaters, mower carbs and the like. I wish that i had time to get to that 30w dish i wanted to try, but there is always this fall. I find that im pretty sad about it but I also look at it like an opportunity, to hunt for more dishes! Probably wont be posting as much after today, but ill still pop in to see what going on and for some of you to plant the seeds for future projects. Thanks to all of you for your help, and look forward to getting more in the future. Maybe this fall we will cut the cord and be enjoying FTA tv as one of the main staples of our tv enjoyment.

Well sorry to see you have to put it away, but I know with your line of work, you will barely have time to sleep, much less play with a hobby.
We will be here when first frost hits so come on back when you are ready.

First full day is tomorrow. And your right will be from about 8 am till sun goes down for the foreseeable future :(

What type of work carries you away?
I own and run a mowing and landscaping company, and it's the only company in the county that is licensed and insured for commercial landscaping work. So unless local businesses want to hire a company to travel we are the only game in town. It's nice because unless it snows I pretty much have the winters off to spend with the family and do whatever I want within reason. This year looks to be weather wise similar to last year with the small caveat we're expanding meaning we are taking on more work and more people. Will leave little (more like none) time for FTA or nearly anything else. About the only time I'll get off is if it's pouring rain.

Monkey groomer? Nope don't want to dodge flying poop and deal with a creature that could handily whoop my butt.

Reactions: navychop and DWS44
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)