Need help with LNB settings

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rdrunner

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2008
I am trying to align 97 W with my super buddy. Is my LNB H/V single, H/V dual, Circular single or Circular dual?

Thanks

That info is critical for aligning the dish and finding channels. Could you take a picture of the the label on the LNB? If not you could tell us the brand/model, or just list all the info from the label.

That info is critical for aligning the dish and finding channels. Could you take a picture of the the label on the LNB? If not you could tell us the brand/model, or just list all the info from the label.

Maverick MK1-PLL that I bought from KE4EST. 10.75, linear polarization

Also go in if it is not there in the meter and enter in 12152 H 20000. That is a great transponder to use to find that bird.

Here is the correct set-up for the SuperBuddy on a standard LO 10750 KU LNBF:

Generic KU Band
H/V Dual Pol LNBF
Std N.Am Ku 10.75
LNB Power ON

I find it easier to set the options to display the Downlink frequency, so it matches the channel lists and STB transponder lists.

Reactions: rdrunner
Here is the correct set-up for the SuperBuddy on a standard LO 10750 KU LNBF:

Generic KU Band
H/V Dual Pol LNBF
Std N.Am Ku 10.75
LNB Power ON

I find it easier to set the options to display the Downlink frequency, so it matches the channel lists and STB transponder lists.

Thanks, found it and changed from L-Band to downlink.

On one of the radio stations, I am getting different audio left and right. I tried to balance my tv sound, but no go. How do you listen to just one of the 2?

Change the audio setting on this channel from stereo to left or right channel. Some receivers will recall this setting each time the channel is tuned, while other receivers this is a global setting.

Change the audio setting on this channel from stereo to left or right channel. Some receivers will recall this setting each time the channel is tuned, while other receivers this is a global setting.[/QU

You rock man......Thanks for all your help this evening. I stabbed a pole in the ground temporarily, quickly rigged a DISH 500 with a KU LNB and I have some channels now. 100-SAT, 57-OTA and 31 Radio.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)