Time to say "so long..."

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
Well everyone, it's been fun.

I've decided to completely cut the pay-TV cord. Between my 4 FTA dishes, my OTA antenna, Netflix, and the Youtube TV subscription I get for free through my work, I have so many TV options now I don't know what to do with them all.

It's been a pleasure working with you all and I hope I will see some of you in the Over the Air (Rabbitears), Cord Cutters, and FTA forums.

:wave

PS- I have a nearly-new dual OTA adapter for Hopper/Wally that I will sell for $45 + free shipping (or best offer) if anybody wants it. Just PM me.

Last edited:

I've decided to completely cut the pay-TV cord. Between my 4 FTA dishes, my OTA antenna, Netflix, and the Youtube TV subscription I get for free through my work, I have so many TV options now I don't know what to do with them all.

It's been a pleasure to work with you all and I hope I will see some of you over on the Over the Air (Rabbitears), Cord Cutters, and FTA forums.

PS- I have a nearly-new dual OTA adapter for Hopper/Wally that I will sell for $45 + free shipping if anybody wants it. Just PM me.
Been a pleasure too. Take care.

It's been a pleasure to work with you all and I hope I will see some of you over on the Over the Air (Rabbitears), Cord Cutters, and FTA forums.

PS- I have a nearly-new dual OTA adapter for Hopper/Wally that I will sell for $45 + free shipping if anybody wants it. Just PM me.

Oh man, you're one of the good guys! Maybe you'll miss us and come back from time to time. :)

Maybe you'll even miss the Hopper 3 and come back to Dish. :biggrin

It's been a pleasure working with you all and I hope I will see some of you in the Over the Air (Rabbitears), Cord Cutters, and FTA forums.

PS- I have a nearly-new dual OTA adapter for Hopper/Wally that I will sell for $45 + free shipping (or best offer) if anybody wants it. Just PM me.
Traitor!!
This is an outrage! Also, which job gives you free Youtube TV?
But still, Traitor!

Certainly no reason to be a stranger...we still have the troublemakers that no longer have Dish stirring the pot, we need a few of the good ones to stick around to balance them out!
lol.gif

Good luck. Like you, I would like to cut the cord, but dealing with OTA translators that have down time and the internet that is not always there 100% of the time, I have FTA, OTA, Roku, etc for an addition to what I do not get on Dish. Also Dish does offer a lot of channels not available as yet on streaming. I have been with Dish from 1999 and enjoy their service. But until other options are always available, I will stay with Dish.

I too was going to say there'd be one less of us here to deal with the trolls. :)

Enjoy your financial freedom.

Wish I had more financial freedom; I’m about to give my car to my daughter (bought myself a new one last week). Kids... if they only knew the sacrifices we make :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)