Time Warner & the soon to be launched MLB Channel

garn9173

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 11, 2004
Ankeny, IA
Anyone want to take a guess as to what tier the new MLB channel will be on? I thought just crossed my mind that there's going to be a alot of pissed off NFL fans if this new MLB channel is going onto the basic tier.

Anyone want to take a guess as to what tier the new MLB channel will be on? I thought just crossed my mind that there's going to be a alot of pissed off NFL fans if this new MLB channel is going onto the basic tier.

Time Warner and a new channel????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA;)

Time Warner and a new channel????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA;)

Yes, TW will have to add the new MLB in 2009 as part of their carriage of EI.

It's my understanding that it will be carried on Digital Basic by all cable providers.

I don't consider two years from now "soon". That's just me.

It's my understanding that it will be carried on Digital Basic by all cable providers.

I don't consider two years from now "soon". That's just me.

Soon in the eyes of Time Warner Cable is two years and I have the perfect example that proves it. Time Warner always has said that ESPN2 HD is coming soon and that showed up in what 22 months after the launch of the channel.:D

You've got a point.

There's a thread at AVS Forums that the Comcast-TiVo is coming "soon". Come the end of next month that thread will be a year old and the unit still hasn't hit the street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)