Timeless

I wonder what's the take of the producers regarding the paradox in which Lucy was about to incur.

Personally I don't think she would have suddenly disappear.

I wonder what's the take of the producers regarding the paradox in which Lucy was about to incur.

Now the grandfather could of already fathered Lucy’s father before he went to war in 1918. So removing him from the past wouldn’t of affected Lucy. But then again her father growing up with no father of his own would of changed his outlook on life and that might mean he never met Lucy’s mother.

Boy my head hurts.o_O

Reactions: DJdish
Now the grandfather could of already fathered Lucy’s father before he went to war in 1918. So removing him from the past wouldn’t of affected Lucy. But then again her father growing up with no father of his own would of changed his outlook on life and that might mean he never met Lucy’s mother.

Boy my head hurts.o_O

That's true,so it makes sense that by 1918 he had fathered Lucy's ancestor and in the original storyline he died in 1918, so Lucy's mom went back to save him and continue the plan,which apparently includes a lot of time travelers all across history waiting to be activated.

Sounds strange....

Reactions: MikeD-C05
That's true,so it makes sense that by 1918 he had fathered Lucy's ancestor and in the original storyline he died in 1918, so Lucy's mom went back to save him and continue the plan,which apparently includes a lot of time travelers all across history waiting to be activated.

Sounds strange....
I think you got it. That fits into the plot nicely. What ever happened to Lucy’s father ,because I forgot what happened.

I think you got it. That fits into the plot nicely. What ever happened to Lucy’s father ,because I forgot what happened.

Honestly I don't remember anything about her father, if anything was ever mentioned last season.

I can only assume that for whatever reason Lucy's mom waited until now to carry out the operation "Rescue Grandpa", maybe she was witing all this time, so that Lucy would learn about the reality of time travel and Rittenhouse, :):confused::confused:

The situation with Lucy's father, his death, and their connection to Rittenhouse was a major subplot last season.

One of those things that make time travel shows fun. Some believe that if it were possible to change the past, you create an alternative future that doesn't have any effect on your own past. Of course that would negate the premise of Timeless. I doubt they get that deep, it's a just for fun show.

So looks like Rittenhouse does have a leader after all.... he wasn't just printing the whole wikipedia and having pickled eggs.

Looks like now Lucy should enroll Flynn in her team to fight her mom and grandpa.

Honestly I don't remember anything about her father, if anything was ever mentioned last season.

I can only assume that for whatever reason Lucy's mom waited until now to carry out the operation "Rescue Grandpa", maybe she was witing all this time, so that Lucy would learn about the reality of time travel and Rittenhouse, :):confused::confused:

"Three on a Pot." Sounds like a new sitcom . Unless the plot is that have traveled back in time to make sure that toilets come in to use in the original time line. Then you would call the episode : "Royal FLUSH". :biggrin

Reactions: DJdish
I had fun watching this last episode, especially when Lucy had to improvise and sing :D

Wish it would be renewed for a third season, if not with NBC, hope that Netflix would pick it up.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I had to download the second episode of this season from NBC ,because my timer disappeared off my hopper.

I have 1 and 2, it's 3 I inexplicably missed.

Wasn't there another cable channel that shows Timeless at a later date?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)